People who are in the problematic conflict between work and family deserve a free easy-to-reach solution with modern design, good usability and accessibility as well as professional implementation for all popular devices from smartphones to desktop computers.
With the new platform familie-und-beruf.online, the citizens of Dresden will receive an innovative digital helper to better manage the balancing act between family and work. For employers too, the solution is helpful with regard to the family-friendliness of the company in order to retain and attract specialists.
Wide range of qualified information, explanatory videos on various topics, many relevant local contacts, smart checklist tools, categorized map or intelligent search are just a few of the functions that are very helpful in everyday life.
This app is in the constant process of change, improvement and expansion to help you in everyday life. Please tell us what you think so we can make the best for you: Something that really helps you.
The solution essentially contains these functions, which are constantly being expanded:
• Content available in German and English
• Wide range of topics around family and work
• Over 80 helpful informative texts
• 10 explanatory videos with subtitles (german)
• Over 600 local contacts and contacts
• Checklists as everyday helpers
• Questions and answers
• Possibilities of interaction
• Map view, information about the city and districts of Dresden
The solution familie-und-beruf.online was initiated by the Saxon State Ministry of Social Affairs and Consumer Protection. It is funded by the state of Saxony from the European Social Fund (ESF). The Dresden based software company Heinrich & Reuter Solutions GmbH (short HeiReS) as the project agency has concepted, designed and professionally programmed the solution. The non-profit sister company IT helps gGmbH covers providing the solution permanently and free of charge to users, so as many people as possible can benefit from the advantages of digitization.
- Heinrich & Reuter Solutions GmbH
- 100 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Heinrich & Reuter Solutions GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.