FD-1 is a Semi-Modular Effect Plugin including dedicated Filter, Delay and Modulation sections.
At it's core, FD-1 is designed to create filter rythms and grooves by first sending the signal through a modulated filter section before feeding it to a delay stage but it goes much further than that.
Built-in Step Sequencer and Low Frequency Oscillator serve as modulation sources and are ideal for creating rythmic filter sequences either free running or tempo-synced to a host application.
However, due it's semi modular nature, not just filter cutoff but every control within FD-1 can be a modulation target allowing for an increased range effects and combinations ranging from Chorus and Flanger type effects over Analog and Tape Style echos to complex Stutter and Repeat effects.
- VA Multi Mode Filter with 2 & 4 Pole options
- Digital Stereo Delay with Tempo Sync and Time Range Control
- Analog Style Step Sequencer
- Low Frequency Oscillator
- Easy to use Mod Matrix
- Input Low-Cut and Drive Controls
- Individual Return Levels for Filter and Delay
- AudioBus (Filter)
- Tempo Sync
- CC Control
- iPad 4th generation or newer
- Added iPhone support
- Added iOS9 support
- Added X-Ray mode
- Minor visual tweaks
- Sequencer controls can now be midi mapped
- Fixed an issue where the plugin could crash when modulating delay time in tempo sync mode
- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to connect BLE MIDI devices when running standalone
- Fixed an issue where modulating delay time with tempo sync active could generate glitches
- Fixed an issue where mod routing popover would not work properly in some cases
- Fixed an issue where lfo frequency and delay time would not restore properly when using tempo sync
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
please update with the same love as for ShockWave.
Absolutely fanatical app. And now please update with the same love as for ShockWave. Thank you very much.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.