Final Touch is a full-featured and professional audio post production system for iPad.
Combining maximizer, equalizer, 4-band compressor, stereo imager, reverb, and dithering into one integrated app, it gives your mixes a polished and professional sound.
Top-Notch Sound Quality
Building on Positive Grid’s expertise in DSP research and masterful integration of iOS vDSP double-precision architecture, Final Touch is a dedicated mastering system with superior data integrity and high-resolution processing capability. The result is a set of creative and professional tools that deliver masters that sound not just louder, but clearer, wider, fuller and more powerful and detailed.
Unequaled Control and Metering
All Final Touch’s modules (with the exception of the stereo imager and maximizer), can solo or bypass their left, right, mid, or side channel, and either mode’s two channels can be linked. Four high-resolution faders for left- and right-channel inputs and outputs are flanked by highly visible multi-colored ladder meters, fader and level readouts, and clip indicators. Faders can be linked, maintaining any previously created offsets. Global and module-based presets, transport controls, a waveform overview, undo and redo functions, and import and export facilities provide the ultimate in control and status monitoring.
The Pros Agree
"A freaking awesome audio production app!" - Rafa Sardina, 12-time Grammy Award-winning producer and engineer (credits include Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, and Beyonce).
"Solid, accurate, and accessible!" - German Villacorta, mastering engineer and owner of Dynamic Wave Studios (credits include Ozzy Osbourne, Alice Cooper, and Lynch Mob).
"Finally, the professional mastering app for iPad I have been waiting for! With a clear and intuitive interface, streamlined workflow, powerful effects, and full cloud support, this app makes professional mobile mastering a reality!” - Andrea Pejrolo, Assistant Chair of the Production Department at Berklee College of Music.
"I'm really digging the open top end of the EQ section and how the maximizer is gluing this mix together. This is a flexible, very cool audio app for modern musicians on the go." - Enrique Gonzalez Muller, Grammy Award-winning producer and engineer (credits include Nine Inch Nails, Dave Matthews Band, and Tina Turner).
• Complete professional audio post production system powered by Positive Grid’s high-end signal-processing algorithms
• Pre and post linear-phase equalizers, each offering eight bands and five filter types
• Multiband dynamics with four independent bands of compression/limiting
• Stereo imager adjusts the width and balance of your mix’s soundstage
• High-quality reverb provides lush, dense and authentic room, hall, and plate algorithms
• Maximizer transparently limits peaks to make your mix louder
• Dithering and noise-shaping preserve your mix’s depth and nuance
• Stereo and mid-side processing
• High-resolution, multi-colored metering with accurate readouts
• Each module can be independently bypassed
• Bypass switches for individual EQ bands
• Left, right, mid, and side channels can be independently soloed or bypassed
• Waveform overview of your mix, with draggable playback cursor
• 100 factory presets and unlimited user presets
• Global- and module-based presets
• Drag and drop modules to rearrange their order in the signal path
• Pristine, high-resolution sound (double-precision, 64-bit calculation)
• Unmatched audio-data integrity: no rounding or truncation except when calculations are performed
• Share via email, Dropbox, iTunes, SoundCloud, and FTP
• Streamlined project management: browse multiple projects with one simple tap
• Workflow optimized for mobile and desktop data transfers
• Supports Inter-App Audio and Audiobus routing system (and works with many other audio apps)
For more information, please visit:
Thank you for all your feedback! In this new update, we’ve updated the Audiobus SDK to the latest version for compatibility improvements. Also, Final Touch can now be inserted into the output slot in Audiobus 3!
The Positive Grid team
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Missing Bluetooth Audio
I like this app. It works very well. But one thing is a big problem. I can not listen the audio with bluetooth. Everything else is working good. I give 3 stars because there are 2 reviews having the same problem. These guys texted 1 year ago and nothing changed with a update. This is bad. Pls bring the option with the next update.
Great tool so far.. but Bluetooth is missing and iCloud
For the first tests this app looks exactly what i was needed. Will do some updates over time.
The adjustments are really good „for an app“ and you can do a lot to create the final touch you search for.
One big thing for me is that it seems there is no way to work with bluetooth headphones! Hope this will come in a update soon! Also the iCloud export is missing. This have to be something to bring fats to the app.
Also i cannot connect it to Audiobus 3. The app is crashing all the time!
Best Mastering App so far - but...
Great app for mastering, in my opinion better than the „Audio Mastering“-App.
What is great:
- M/S-Processing in all Modules
- Fader to adjust levels between modules to avoid clipping and to compare with bypass mode
- good sound, flexible EQ and Multiband-Compressor
What is missing:
-bluetooth Audio (reference speaker for many people is car audio, plus advantage of mobile mixing using different speaker)
- editing audio (cut, fade in, fade out)
- set loops for editing critical sections (important!!!)
- when pressing stop-button go back to last start point not to beginning of the song
- advanced loudness metering (K-system)
- record audio (from external audio)
- store processed files locally on iPad or Google drive
- provide files via Web server (like in „Audio Mastering app“)
- in Audiobus mode you cannot playback files, only process audio streams
- when you switch on EQ-bands the activated band must get the focus (instead the focus is always on the first band)
- in multiband compressor provide a master solo-off button. Sometimes you forgot which band in which channel was switched to solo-mode
- in multiband compressor show the frequency range when band is selected
- in compressor: provide mix-knob for parallel compression
- in EQ-section: enable solo mode for single frequency bands
- in EQ-sections: the brackets get closer the smaller the Q-factor is. This is confusing. The smaller the Q the greater the bandwidth. That means the brackets should correspond to the bandwidth
- when switching off any module in the bottom bar the power button of the actual visible module is affected
- sometimes the eq-curve is not shown correctly (especially hi-pass and low-pass)
- when you edited separate channels and switch on the „Link mode“ the edits for the separate channels are lost. Undoing the „link“ mode is not possible
- when you don‘t logout properly in ftp-mode there is no chance for connections to other servers (app tries to connect in endless loop)
- sometimes you cannot save adjustments to existing global presets (no flag behind existing preset even when it was loaded before)
- the stereo imager increases the level by default
- the different knob gestures are not working properly
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.