The best-selling USMLE Step 2 CS review book--now completely updated to reflect the latest exam format!
• 44 full-length practice cases that simulate the real exam--including pediatric and telephone interviews as well as suggested closing statements for each case
• A revised and expanded set of minicases representing common complaints, designed to help you rapidly develop a set of differential diagnoses
• Updated content based on feedback from recent U.S. and international test takers
• Step-by-step strategies for interacting with standardized patients, including "difficult patients"
• Detailed descriptions of high-yield physical exam maneuvers that will win you points without costing time
• Time management advice to maximize your clinical encounters
• Proven study and exam strategies from students who passed the exam
This app is very intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The powerful search tool gives you word suggestions that appear in the text as you type, so it is lightning fast and helps with spelling those long medical terms. The search tool also keeps a recent history of past search terms so you can go back to a previous search result very easily. You have the ability to create notes and bookmarks separately for text, images and tables to enhance your learning. You can also change the text size for easier reading. This app is customized with interactive minicases for quick review, as well as interactive practice cases to simulate patient encounters step-by-step. You can even use these practice cases to role-play with a person playing the standardized patient.
After the app has been downloaded, no internet connection is needed to retrieve the content of the app. All of the text and images are available to you on your device anytime, anywhere, and lightning fast. This app is also automatically optimized for whatever size device you are currently using, either phone or tablet.
Check out https://usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app.
This interactive app contains the full content of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS (Clinical Skills), 5th Edition by McGraw-Hill Education.
Tao Le, MD, MHS
Vikas Bhushan, MD
Mae Sheikh-Ali, MD
Kachiu Cecilia Lee, MD, MPH
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
Added support for more screen sizes
- Usatine & Erickson Media LLC
- 25.7 MB
Erfordert iOS 8.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Selten/schwach ausgeprägt: Szenen mit erotischen Anspielungen
- Häufig/stark ausgeprägt: medizinische/Behandlungs-Informationen
- © Usatine Media
- 43,99 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.