Learn French The Smart Way - A serious approach to learning both traditional and modern French. Grammar and vocabulary specifically explained for English speakers. Practice everything you learn with an ongoing and fun novel with realistic dialogues/situations.
=== French audio books rated 4.9 on 5 stars (based on over 900+ reviews) ===
"Finally, a method that teaches real French!" Burt Wolf - Host/Producer of TV Shows for CNN, ABC, Discovery Channel & more
Built upon 23+ years of one-on-one lessons with English-speaking adults, these level adapted French audiobooks will quickly teach you today's real spoken French... Guaranteed.
THE FRENCH TODAY METHOD
• Designed specifically for English speakers
• Learn French efficiently not just to pass exams but to actually be able to communicate in French
• The only method recorded at several speeds and levels of enunciation (not just mechanically slowed down)
• Grammar and vocabulary are illustrated by the ongoing novel developed around a real storyline and lovable characters to keep you interested
All our French audiobooks come with a full 100% Money Back Guaranteed for 120 days!
FREE APP FEATURES
• Includes two FREE French audiobooks for a total of more than 6 hours of pro recordings - no account required
• Full offline access to your audiobooks & transcripts
• Sign in to your French Today account and start downloading your audiobooks instantly
• Quickly navigate to any point in the audiobook and transcript with a full table of content
• Select from different recorded audio speeds on story chapters (these are different recordings, NOT a computerized slowdown!)
• Customize skip audio forward or backward timing
• Read along with the transcript. Change font size, font type + night mode
• Hide/reveal chapter stories English translations
• One tap jump to sync start of text section to currently playing audio
• Car mode - simplified user interface for when are driving or not looking at the transcript
SOME CUSTOMER REVIEWS
"...so valuable in boosting my confidence in stringing French words together into sentences with the proper, up-to-date pronunciation…. With 1 1/2 years of learning French under my belt, it is only after having gone through this book... that I am finally feeling good about speaking some French on my next trip to France." - Rob Kalamunda
"If I had this book when I first started studying French, my road to speaking French would be far less rocky than it was. What I love most about this book is the different speeds of the dialogues" - Cornflakes Carl
"Perfect for anyone wanting to understand daily French conversations. There is nothing else like this on the market. Superb technical quality." -Jaye Morency
Stability and performance improvements
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Very good app, now I can listen to the audio files and occasionally take a look at the pdf file, if necessary. What’s more I have all my courses in one app, kind of like kindle.
My suggestion for a future version:
It would be great, if the developer could synchronize the text with the audio. Sometimes you are just listening and when you get back to the text you can’t easily find the right paragraph.
Der Entwickler, Camille Chevalier-Karfis, hat Apple keine Details über die eigenen Datenschutzrichtlinien und den Umgang mit Daten bereitgestellt. Weitere Informationen findest du in den Datenschutzrichtlinien des Entwicklers.
Keine Details angegeben
Der Entwickler muss bei der Übermittlung seiner nächsten App-Aktualisierung Angaben zum Datenschutz machen.
- Camille Chevalier-Karfis
- 45.4 MB
- Erfordert iOS 11.0 oder neuer.
- Erfordert iPadOS 11.0 oder neuer.
- iPod touch
- Erfordert iOS 11.0 oder neuer.
- Erfordert macOS 11 (oder neuer) und einen Mac mit Apple M1-Chip.
- © 2021 French Today
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.