frogblueProject is the configuration app for professionals who program our frogblue Smart Home & Building Systems. frogblueProject can be used to set the system in operation and adjust the settings. Thanks to Bluetooth technology, this doesn’t even require a network or internet connection at the installation site. All the system components are recognised automatically and displayed and can then be configured according to their type of use. The use of clear names makes it even easier to set the system in operation. Users operate the system using the frogblueHome app, which you can also find here in the store.
The app includes the following functions:
• Device management
• Easy configuration of complete frogblue systems via Bluetooth
• Software updates for all intelligent system components (Frogs, Cubes, Key and Link)
• Simple configuration with clear names
• Macro definitions
• Configuration of time-controlled or sensor-dependent actions (e.g. night time)
• Master/slave definitions (the configuration of one Frog is automatically transferred to other specified Frogs)
• Project management for various customers in one app
• Status display for outputs and inputs
• Switching and dimming of outputs
• Display of errors at outputs (e.g. short circuit etc.)
• Display of power consumption including power log
frogblue is a unique system for creating networks in apartments, houses and office buildings. Thanks to Bluetooth technology, it can be used not only in new construction projects but also in existing buildings, with no need for extensive conversion work. The “Frogs”, our compact control devices, are easily installed in the recess-mounted sockets, from where they communicate wirelessly with each other and with operating devices such as smartphones, tablets or PCs. Our “Cubes” are additional display and operating elements, such as high-definition screens in classical switch format, for example, or PIN entry keypads, door intercom modules and motion detectors. frogblue needs no separate, additional central control unit. Each Frog contains the intelligence required to control all the functions. The Bluetooth connections have 128-bit encryption, which makes them extremely secure.
frogblue is a German company with its headquarters in Munich and a development and production site in Kaiserslautern. All of our products are “Made in Germany”.
Important when updating from frogblueProject version 1.5.x to 1.7.x: Due to the changed configuration of the shading it may be necessary to reconfigure the outputs and inputs of the frogblue relay modules!
In order to initially display the correct position status in the frogDisplay or the frogblueHome on the smartphone/tablet, it is recommended to move all shades once to both end positions.
The frogblue ProjectApp converts existing inputs and outputs of the shading to the updated settings. After the update, the correct function should be checked.
Automatically converted inputs and outputs must be subsequently recreated and reconfigured in case of changes.
- Display of humidity for frogRoomSense
- Notification if maximum number of PIN numbers for frogAccess is exceeded
- Limitation to 6-digit PIN numbers
- NTP server for frogDisplay configurable via frogblueProject
- Message window after clearing device cache
- Control bar in message log divided into basic and expert view
- File name extended by date and time when exporting the message log
- LED of frogMultiSense and frogRoomSense can be deactivated in expert settings
- Rare crash during project change
- Click settings -> double-click and long-click speed swapped
- Status configuration of a status message: TRUE/FALSE swapped
- Erroneous behavior with long click frogKey
- frogAccess is not found under Windows
- During an update, the connection to a device is sometimes not terminated
Ratings and Reviews
Es ist nicht wert sich über die Dinger lange aufzuregen, der Kram funktioniert nicht mit der iOS App Konfiguration, das iPad findet die Frösche nicht. Und auch die Windows Software nicht.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- frogblue AG
- 54.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © frogblue AG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.