Get It Done 5 is a simple AD-FREE task organizer to help you organize your life. No training manual needed here! Based off the book, “Getting Things Done” by David Allen, Get It Done let’s you focus on what is important for today and keeps everything else out of your way.
Here’s what you can do for FREE:
• Use the app with no annoying ads!!
• Sync your tasks across all devices (phone, web, tablets, etc)
• Add notes, tags (or categories), and due dates to each task
• Rearrange lists with ease
• Filter lists with tags or categories
• Assign more than one tag to a task
• Attach web links with thumbnails to your tasks
• Add comments to your tasks
• Print your task list (web app only)
• Import tasks from a spreadsheet
• Push and email notifications
• Automatic smart-parsing of your tasks
Or you can pay to unlock more powerful features:
• Link Google Drive, Evernote, OneDrive, and Dropbox files to your tasks
• Take photos and attach to your tasks
• Assign tasks to people
• Organize advanced lists with projects
• Set up repeating tasks
• Schedule tasks to show up in your Today folder
• Email task list
• Export to a spreadsheet (web app only)
• And so much more…
To top all that, we have real people in real time answering your real questions. No joke. Just give us a try!
Get It Done Premium subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription. We offer 1 month and 1 year subscriptions.
All new app! International date format, better spreadsheet export, improved printing of individual tasks, and more.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
- 34.5 MB
Erfordert iOS 8.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Freigegeben ab 4+
- © 2019 marcucio.com
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.