Set a safety timer for your task or journey and GetHomeSafe will alert your supervisor if something goes wrong.
Get Home Safe - Corporate is the simple, quick and the smart way of staff letting their supervisors know what they are doing - it even sends an alert if their task doesn’t go as planned!
Replace your manual phone in/phone out system, in/out white boards and journey management plans with the Get Home Safe – Corporate app.
Supervisors are alerted via text message and email if a task does not go as planned. Alerts include GPS tracking, remaining battery, intended destination and a whole lot more and the best part is the alerts are sent even if your phone is not working!
Be it working remotely, long distance driving, a site visit or even meeting someone we all take the time to tell someone what we are doing.
Next time be smart about what you are doing and use GetHomeSafe to tell your supervisor what you are doing or where you are going.
It is simple, quick and so much smarter than phoning in or leaving a note on the whiteboard to say what you are doing.
The GetHomeSafe - Corporate dashboard gives supervisors a single place to check up on the whole team and something meaningful to follow while they are working. The GetHomeSafe timers will remind both staff and their supervisors what time they were meant to check in safely.
Use the Favorites feature to save the details of the tasks you do often for a quick start, just a few clicks and in under five seconds you have logged what you are doing!! Perfect for tasks or journeys you do often.
If you are a supervisor or manager responsible for lots of staff the automation of GetHomeSafe cuts the hard work (and cost) out of checking they are OK while on the road or in the field.
As long as staff have an internet connection (3G or wifi) to start, check in, extend and finish their task it really doesn’t matter what your coverage is like along the way. The app will store their location until they are back in reception and fill in the blanks.
GetHomeSafe – Corporate is not a 24/7 GPS tracker. GPS location sharing only starts when a staff member hits the start tracking button and it is stopped upon safe completion of a task.
Suggested lone worker safety uses:
• Working alone
• Long distance driving
• Inspections and call outs
• Driving home
• Site visits
• Meeting clients
• Home calls
• After hours call outs
• Working near waterways
• 4x4 driving, quad biking or even using a boat
App, Alert and dashboard features:
• Live GPS location sharing via the GHS Corporate supervisor’s dashboard
• Unlimited over due activity, panic or duress alerts
• Attach notes and job numbers to a task
• Via the GHS Corporate supervisor’s dashboard create your own list of tasks for display in the app, including setting the default time for each task.
• Remaining battery life included in task/location sharing
• Instant panic alerts/SOS, with location (coverage required)
• Duress PIN protection
• Coverage prediction
• Interactive maps
• create your own custom activities
• Intended destination
• Export and download your data for upload into third party software (timesheets etc)
Accidents happen all too often, and when things don’t go as planned, have GetHomeSafe at the ready to send an SOS alert for help when you need it most.
The app is ad free and user’s privacy is treated with the upper most respect. The ownership of any data inputted and recorded via the app will lie with your company/organisation; with whom have enrolled in GetHomeSafe - Corporate.
Get Home Safe Limited follows up to date industry best practices to ensure the safe keeping of all data and user information.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Journey Management Planning: Task types that require approval will be saved to device, and can be launched from favourites once approved.
Der Entwickler, GetHomeSafe, hat darauf hingewiesen, dass die Datenschutzrichtlinien der App den unten stehenden Umgang mit Daten einschließen können. Weitere Informationen findest du in den Datenschutzrichtlinien des Entwicklers.
Mit dir verknüpfte Daten
Die folgenden Daten werden möglicherweise erfasst und mit deiner Identität verknüpft:
Die Datenschutzpraktiken können zum Beispiel je nach den von dir verwendeten Funktionen oder deinem Alter variieren. Weitere Infos
- Get Home Safe Limited
- 12.2 MB
- Erfordert iOS 13.0 oder neuer.
- iPod touch
- Erfordert iOS 13.0 oder neuer.
- Erfordert macOS 11.0 (oder neuer) und einen Mac mit Apple M1-Chip.
- Diese App verwendet möglicherweise deinen Standort, selbst wenn sie nicht geöffnet ist. Dadurch kann sich die Batterielaufzeit verkürzen.
- © 2019 GetHomeSafe
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.