Convert videos to high-quality GIFs.
It converts videos to GIF animations using fancy features for efficient cross-frame palettes and temporal dithering. It produces animated GIFs that use thousands of colors per frame.
- Video trimming
- Precise control of dimensions
- Copy, share, or drag the GIF
- System service
To convert, either:
- Drag and drop a video into the window
- Drag and drop a video on the Dock icon
- Right-click a video in Finder and choose Gifski in the "Open With" menu
- Select "Open…" in the "File" menu and choose a video
Gifski supports all the video formats that macOS supports (.mp4 or .mov with H264, HEVC, ProRes, etc). The QuickTime Animation format is not supported. Use ProRes 4444 XQ instead. It's more efficient, more widely supported, and like QuickTime Animation, it also supports alpha channel.
Tip: Change GIF dimensions with the keyboard—In the width/height input fields in the save panel, press the arrow up/down keys to change the value by 1. Hold the Option key meanwhile to change it by 10.
- Properly overwrite an existing file in "Save As…".
- Prevent the user from accidentally trimming the video to zero duration.
- Fixed some crashes.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Great Video to Gif Converter
Great MacOS App to convert videos into a great looking GIF. Works wonderfull like other apps from this developer. Clean, simpel, with great performance.
I wish the quality and size options can set from hand with numbers... very tricky to choose always the same (with mouse or trackpad), when convert more as one Clip. Maybe you fix this in an update.
Now it also works on the latest os x version. Thanks a lot for the troubleshooting, I love that tool!
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.