+ Avoid bad restaurants & discover brilliant ones
+ Trusted reviews and detailed ratings
+ Over 3,000 entries, updated in real time
+ Powerful search by price, food quality, cuisine
+ Book online (selected restaurants)
+ Journal meals out in your restaurant diary
+ Restaurant news, with constant updates
+ Browse curated collections of recommendations
Decide where to eat based on socially sourced, carefully curated ratings and reviews.
Votes are taken from 1,000s of fellow foodies, who take part annually in the Harden's diners’ survey. Harden's editors then carefully weed this data for cheats and distil the feedback into statistically-derived ratings and short reports quoting from diner feedback.
With detailed coverage of the UK and London, the app features over 1,400 listings outside the capital, and more than 1,400 within London itself. (Outside London, that’s more listings than our rival, the Good Food Guide; and inside London, about five times as many reviews as the Good Food Guide!)
Since 1991, we've been "telling it like it is" based on one of the UK's most detailed surveys of restaurant-goers. For the 2018 survey, 8,500 ‘reporters’ (that's what we call diners who take part in the survey) contributed 50,000 reviews. And now you can even submit reports to us directly from the App.
-- Subscribe to make the most of the App
Although you can search for restaurants by name within the free version of the App, its powerful search features and constant updating of its restaurant data are only available to subscribers
• Annual subscription - UK & London Restaurants, Pubs, & Cafés
• Lasts one year (12 months from purchase)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
— improved icons and interface
— clearer “expand map” facility to enable easier area searches
— updated 2020 database for quicker app setup
- Hardens Ltd
- 110.2 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Hardens Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Annual UK + London Restaurants 5,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.