iNet - One of the best network scanner for Mac and iOS devices. Made in Germany. Developed and refined since 2009.
iNet - explore your network!
Find out about security risks and keep your network under control. This easy to use App outlines a computer network even to the unexperienced user. Is somebody using your network without your knowledge? Which devices are currently online? Which access ports are open? Which services are offered? What is the IP of your router? Wake sleeping devices remotely. Add own icons to found devices ...
iNet provides you with information about networks and devices your Mac is connected to. Its very easy and user friendly design even allows the unexperienced user to get a profound and understandable overview of a network, the running services and the Wi-Fi quality.
In the current version the following functions are available:
• Network Scanner
• Bonjour Browser
• Airport Monitor*
• Wake on Lan
• Help section
We did our best to develop a solution that makes network observing as simple as possible. Wether you are a network expert or a common user - iNet provides the information you need to find out what's going on in your network.
• See all devices that are online and connected to a network, along with vendor, IP and MAC addresses
• Assign your own names and icons or choose from the provided icons for easier identifying a device in the scan list. Most Mac devices are displayed with their original icon.
• Set scan range and interface to scan
• Export scan results in csv format
• Connect to devices via different protocols
• Detect all running Bonjour services realtime
• Detect running services on a discrete device
• Detailed information about a service
• Choose the active Bonjour domain for observing
* • Attention for users of the latest 2013 Airport edition with 802.11ac: Because SNMP support has been disabled by Apple iNet cannot retrieve the usage statistics and wifi strength any more with these models. All other features of iNet are working properly. The following Airport monitoring features can only be used with models prior to the 802.11ac:
• See the current condition of Apple Airport base stations like Airport express or Time Capsule
• Monitor network traffic on Airport devices
• Find detailed information about your Airport base stations like MAC address, IP's, used channels and so on
• See the connection quality of the connected wifi clients in realtime
Wake on Lan:
• Wake devices remotely in your local network or via internet
• Put devices remotely to sleep, shutdown or restart (Macintosh only)
• Add devices to favorites
• Send commands via ssh to devices
• Minimal system required for WOL: OS X 10.7
• Extensive help section
• Dictionary of used terms
We will add modules in the future like traceroute and more. iNet is also available for iPhone and for iPad.
[Added] Some images for the icon chooser
[Updated] Vendor and services databases
Stay healthy and have a good time in 2022. Greetings from BananaGlue.
Ratings and Reviews
Benutze ich seit Jahren - schnell, gut, hilfreich.
Sehr gutes Programm das fortlaufend kostenfreie Updates anbietet
Serhr gute Informationen zum eigenen Netzwerk. Der Entwickler ist ueber alle Massen fair und bietet seit Jahren immer wieder freie Updates an ohne auf diesen widerlichen Zug des Abo-Modells aufzuspringen. Bin jederzeit bereit auch wieder einmal ein angemessenes bezahltes Update zu machen. Dankeschön!
Das Programm verwende ich fast täglich um in der FIrma das Netzwerk zu überwachen, herauszufinden wer grad welche IP adresse hat usw.
Die Überwachung der AirPort Basistationen ist einfach nicht zu übertreffen! Schade nur, daß die neue Extreme nicht unterstützt werden kann.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BananaGlue GmbH
- 172.3 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © BananaGlue GmbH
- 26,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.