The ePaper of The Jerusalem Post Daily Edition.
Since its establishment in 1932, The Jerusalem Post has come to be regarded as one of the world’s most important newspaper titles. The Post has been reporting Israel since before the State was founded – covering the region for 74 years through the lows and highs, the wars and peace agreements, tragedies and festivities.
Read the Post everyday to understand the complex events that effect life in Israel.
This application presents integrated purchasing and auto-renewable subscriptions :
JPOST ePaper purchase : $1,99
JPOST ePaper Auto-renewable Subscription 1 month : $18,99
JPOST ePaper Auto-renewable Subscription 6 months : $79,99
JPOST ePaper Auto-renewable Subscription 1 year : $129,99
Please note that:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Now includes a new tactile mode. When you buy the issue you have the choice to read the Replica PDF or the 'Tactile edition'. Tactile Edition includes the exact same content in a new and even more digital way to read.
Now compatible with iOS 11, iPhone X with enhanced features and UX.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
- Jerusalem Post
- 37.7 MB
Erfordert iOS 9.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Freigegeben ab 4+
- © The Jerusalem Post
- Jpost purchase 2,29 €
- Subscriptions Jpost 18,99 €
- Subscriptions Jpost 79,99 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.