Children can learn reading, language, writing, math, social-emotional development, problem-solving skills, and motor development. Open-ended activities and games like drawing, storytelling, and coloring encourage creativity and self-expression. A cast of adorable animal characters will guide children through lessons, and our adaptive learning path will customize their experience to help them master different skills.
Khan Academy Kids is completely free, forever — no ads and no subscriptions necessary. And we’re always adding new content to keep kids engaged, including books and songs from Super Simple Songs®, Bellwether Media, and National Geographic Young Explorer Magazine.
TOOLS TO SUPPORT TEACHERS
- Set up your class easily
- Search lessons by standards
- Assign lessons
- View reports to monitor student progress
NEW ACTIVITIES TO KEEP KIDS LEARNING
• We’ve added thousands of new interactive activities, exercises, and books that cover English Language Arts (ELA) and math Common Core standards.
HIGH-QUALITY, AWARD-WINNING CONTENT
• Editors' Choice — Apple App Store
• Common Sense Media—5 stars Educational Value, 5 stars Ease of Play
• Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice Award for Excellence in Design—100% Rating
• Parents' Choice Foundation Gold Award
• American Association of School Librarians—2019 Best App for Teaching and Learning
“The lessons are well-paced, filled with whimsy, intelligence, and a clear understanding of how children learn." —Parents’ Choice Foundation
• Reading and literacy—phonics, letters, spelling, and comprehension
• Language—vocabulary, parts of speech
• Math—counting, numbers, addition, subtraction, shapes, and measuring
• Executive function and logic—focus, memory, and problem-solving
PERSONALIZED LEARNING EXPERIENCE
• Adaptive learning path allows each child to learn at their own pace.
• Children learn independently in the Library—a collection of activities, books, and videos.
• Kids can read books on their own or follow along with recorded audio narration.
• Five whimsical characters encourage children to think and learn.
• Highly interactive educational games and activities
EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT
• Social-emotional—relationships, self-control, and empathy
• Motor and physical development—gross and fine motor skills, health, and nutrition
• Creative expression—drawing, storytelling, and coloring
CREATED BY A TEAM OF EXPERTS
• Developed in collaboration with experts at the Stanford Graduate School of Education
• Aligns with Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework and Common Core Standards
• Features original content from Super Simple Songs®, Bellwether Media, and National Geographic Young Explorer Magazine
We’d love to hear from you. Please visit us at khanacademykids.org or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT KHAN ACADEMY
Khan Academy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with the mission of providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Khan Academy Kids was created by experienced early learning experts who have created 22 other top-selling titles and received 22 Parents’ Choice Awards, 19 Children’s Technology Review Awards, and a KAPi award for Best Children’s App at the International Consumer Electronics Show. The Khan Academy Kids team is a passionate group of engineers, artists, designers, and educators who joined Khan Academy from Duck Duck Moose, a maker of popular educational apps for kids. Khan Academy Kids is 100% free without ads or subscriptions.
ABOUT SUPER SIMPLE SONGS®
Skyship Entertainment™ is the creator of the beloved children’s brand, Super Simple™. Their award-winning Super Simple Songs® combines delightful animation and puppetry with original and classic kids’ songs to help make learning simple and fun. With over 10 billion views and 10 million subscribers on YouTube, their songs and videos are favorites with parents, teachers, and kids around the globe.
NEW Hundreds of activities to keep kids learning
• Content aligned to Common Core standards including new second grade content
• Over 60 new books about dinosaurs, ocean life, and more!
• Social-emotional learning concepts like teamwork and communication
• New learning games such as our timed catch activity
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
An awesome free app for preschool kids to learn
My son likes reading books, maths, play games/toys and watching TV. I searched at google for preschool kids educational games und I found this App. It is one of the most interesting Apps for kids to learn by playing & it’s free👍Highly recommend to all parents😊
Thank you for your review and recommendation!
Gute App aber leider nicht auf Deutsch
Leider nicht auf Deutscher Sprache.
We've noted your request for German language support for our development team. Thank you for the feedback.
By the registration I got an empty email. So, no possibility to verify your email and start to use the application.
But it helped when I asked the email for the second time.
Der Entwickler, Khan Academy, hat darauf hingewiesen, dass die Datenschutzrichtlinien der App den unten stehenden Umgang mit Daten einschließen können. Weitere Informationen findest du in den Datenschutzrichtlinien des Entwicklers.
Nicht mit dir verknüpfte Daten
Die folgenden Daten werden zwar möglicherweise erfasst, aber nicht mit deiner Identität verknüpft:
Die Datenschutzpraktiken können zum Beispiel je nach den von dir verwendeten Funktionen oder deinem Alter variieren. Weitere Infos
- Khan Academy
- 210.5 MB
- Erfordert iOS 9.3 oder neuer.
- Erfordert iPadOS 9.3 oder neuer.
- iPod touch
- Erfordert iOS 9.3 oder neuer.
- © 2018-2020 Khan Academy
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.