Tales spread of far off isles with mysteries waiting to be discovered. Rulers will need all the strength of their subjects to sail away and find new kingdoms in these New Lands.
Kingdom: New Lands builds upon the award-winning gameplay and mystery of Kingdom by introducing an abundance of new content to the IGF-nominated title while maintaining the simplicity and depth that legions of monarchs have come to experience and enjoy. Travel to the New Lands and welcome the deluge of new mounts, merchants, and vagrants that call these isles home, but be wary of the new obstacles that threaten your arrival -- for not just the greedy creatures block your way but even the environment itself can defeat you.
Be brave, ruler, and fight to the bitter end, lest these New Lands conquer you instead.
• Fix bug where farmlands would only appear to the right of the farmhouse
• Allow players to start a new game directly on any land from the map in the menu.
• Let players choose which land to restart on after they lose the crown.
• Game now discards corrupt data in preferences/unlocks file, preventing a lock-up at starting.
• Fix small audio bug.
• Increase how long farmers will be idle before looking for a different tool.
• Fix save/load bug where flying enemy would not register that it's holding a victim.
• Updated Rewired (controller support) to the latest version.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
One of those gems
Although there is already a newer version of the game out that includes multiplayer and more features, this one is still absolutely worth its money IMO.
The game offers a great atmosphere and unique art style and the calm, yet suspenseful gameplay is something so different from most genres that might appeal even to people not playing video games at all.
Requires some ability to learn along the way, though, because the game does not hold your hand alot. But failing is part of the experience I would say.
The game is really fun with good bgm. Can’t stop playing it for 3 days. Recommended.
- MP Digital, LLC
- 282.3 MB
OS X 10.6.6 oder neuer
Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Portugiesisch, Spanisch
- Freigabe 9+ für Folgendes:
- Selten/schwach ausgeprägt: Zeichentrick- oder Fantasy-Gewalt
- © 2016 Noio. Published by Raw Fury. Published on Mac by MacPlay.
- 16,99 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.