With Linchpin Mobile you have your intranet with you - anywhere and at all times. Built upon Atlassian Confluence, the Linchpin suite allows companies to upgrade their wiki-based system to a full social communications hub. And it is now available for mobile devices as well.
Linchpin Mobile has the following features:
- Manage multiple accounts for all your Linchpin and Confluence instances.
- Read news posts from anywhere, anytime, and participate in discussions.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest news with native push notifications.
- Access microblog timelines, share your ideas with colleagues and customize your experience by setting up individual topic-specific filters.
- Network with colleagues on mobile by initiating calls or emails directly from within Linchpin Mobile.
- Always access all Confluence content and collaborate on it with your team by leaving comments.
- Mention colleagues directly to get them involved in the process quickly.
PLEASE NOTE: Linchpin Mobile only works with Confluence Server and DataCenter systems and requires a separate app to be installed in Confluence.
With this version you can open many file attachments with an in-app preview, giving you even faster access to important documents. We have also fixed a bug with opening links from the clipboard.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.