I made this app to compile what I've learned about health and longevity and make it as easily accessible as possible.
It is organized into a few dozen mini-podcasts (adding up to over 5 hours of audio content) that explain the latest scientific findings in all relevant fields:
1. Nutrition: If we avoid the 'normal' systemic mistakes in our diet, our outlook on aging will be very different. Low carb paleo 2.0, fasting, ketogenic phases, new staple foods and a rundown on carbs, protein and fat.
2. Workout: Training for perfect health (and to look and feel accordingly) takes only 30 minutes per week! Seriously.
3. Supplementation: There is good scientific evidence that supplements help to optimize health and delay the onset of age related problems.
4. Mental balance: Routines and habits have a profound impact on emotions, mood and cognitive abilities. At the same time they are strongly influenced by nutrition, micro nutrient status and gut health.
5. Detox: Simple and effective strategies to minimize the toxic load.
6. Hormones: Dropping hormone levels are a main driver of age related decline. Fortunately this can be positively influenced in many different ways - nutrition, lifestyle, supplementation with precursors and replacement therapy with bioidentical hormones.
7. Monitoring: Most illnesses are the result of imbalances, which develop over a long time. Various monitoring technologies enable us to detect them early: A standard blood test, screenings, gene sequencing, etc.
Just like an airplane or a server park the human body should be routinely tested, to monitor various KPIs over time, in order to prevent sudden 'system failure'.
YOUR 'LONGEVITY SCORE'
Every chapter ends with a question, which aims to set a score for the respective topic (i.e. 'do you know your blood marker for inflammation?', 'do you regularly follow a protocol for intermittent fasting?').
'Knowing' is one thing, but what really counts is the implementation in your daily life! Your 'longevity score' shows you in a clear number, where you stand - quantification is an important and effective help to achieve a goal:
"How much of the available science and technology are you using to stay happy and healthy?"
If you bring your score up to 100, you will have turned yourself into a closely monitored race horse from the future and probably feel very different - in your body and about the future.
"The first person who will live to be 500 is already alive."
Strangely enough this is the most knowledgeable and likely prediction of the future. The fast progress, which we see in medicine and biotechnology, will enable us to understand the human body well enough to reverse age related decline - and this will probably happen A LOT sooner than we would think. The reason is exponential growth: Medicine as a big data task, gene sequencing and editing, stem cell therapy, nano technology, artificial intelligence in combination with new monitoring technologies, etc. - they all contribute to the same goal and move at an exponential pace.
The implications for the future are massive and the most exciting question is: what will happen to the mind, when it is not shut down after a few decades, but is allowed to grow indefinitely?!
This is the second part of the app: A few ideas about the future.
I hope this app inspires you to embark on the fantastic journey to an amazingly extended life.
This is such an amazing time to be alive!
Table Of Content & Preview:
Updated source link about nutrition
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Highly dense repository of knowledge
I downloaded the app based on a recommendation and I must say it’s the most dense repository of knowledge on health, wellbeing and longevity I found so far. Within a few hours you can discover what would otherwise take weeks to find out from various sources. Definitely worth the price.
Absolutely love this app
Thanks for doing this app! I really found that the information is very very high quality and it captures all the fields and questions I had about having a longer healthier life! More important it is compromised and focused on what really matters! For me worth every penny!
Essential new lifestyle coach
Insightful and inspirational information on how to achieve a new healthier wellbeing. Well defined categories and easy to read language makes it easy to refer back on the go.
- Mathias Brandt
- 21.9 MB
- Gesundheit und Fitness
Erfordert iOS 9.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Selten/schwach ausgeprägt: medizinische/Behandlungs-Informationen
- © 2016 Mathias Brandt
- 8,99 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.