Brought to you by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc., Meeting Guide is a free of charge app that provides meeting information from A.A. service entities in an easy-to-access format.
Over 100,000 A.A. meetings are currently listed. The information is refreshed twice daily by relaying meeting information from more than 300 A.A. service entities; area, district, intergroup/central offices, and international General Service Office websites (some of which are listed on (A.A. Near You).
To learn how to get your local A.A. website connected, please visit our support site for A.A. web servants.
Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc. respects your privacy.
• If you choose to share your location with the app, your geographic coordinates will be transmitted, so that we can provide you the list of meetings near you when you are actively using the app.
• If you choose not to share your location, you can still find meetings by entering a location in the search bar, in which case you will receive a list of meetings near the location you entered.
•You can change your option for sharing location data by going into your Settings Privacy Location on iOS.
•The app does not keep your geolocation or search information.
•Your IP address, searches, and other usage information are collected by Matomo analytics, but only to generate aggregate data to help us improve the app.
•There is no ad-tracking on this app.
To learn more about privacy on this app click here: https://www.aa.org/privacy-app
To learn more about privacy at Matomo click here: https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/
To learn more about privacy at A.A.W.S. click here https://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/terms-of-use
* support for online meeting listings with approximate locations
* copy and paste from notes fields
* better add-to-calendar experience for online meetings
* new Outdoor Meeting and Seniors meeting types
* stability improvements
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
- Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.
- 88.8 MB
Erfordert iOS 10.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Selten/schwach ausgeprägt: Gebrauch von Alkohol, Tabak oder Drogen bzw. Verweise hierzu
- © 2020 Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.