THE METHOD THAT WORKS WITH YOUR BRAIN
Looking for a convenient language course that fits your lifestyle and gets you speaking a new language in a matter of weeks, not years? The Michel Thomas Method, perfected over 50 years by psycholinguist Michel Thomas, is in tune with the way the brain prefers to receive, store then retrieve information. You’ll stick with it because you’ll love it!
This is the official Library App that accompanies the Michel Thomas Method. With this app you’ll be able to:
• Learn Egyptian Arabic, Modern Standard Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Irish, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
• Listen to your free lessons and full courses you download to your language learning Library
• View and use the free full-colour course booklet for each course
WHY IS THE METHOD SO SUCCESSFUL?
'What you understand, you know; and what you know, you don't forget.' - Michel Thomas
Before there was machine learning, there was Michel Thomas. For over 50 years he worked on decoding languages by breaking them down into their most essential component parts. These ‘building blocks’ are introduced to the learner sequentially in such a way that you reconstruct the language for yourself - to form your own sentences, to say what you want, when you want. This unique method draws on the principles of instructional psychology. Knowledge is structured and organized so that you absorb the language naturally and don't forget it. The method allows the brain to work in the way which accepts learning in a seemingly painless, very exciting and highly motivating way.
HOW DO THE COURSES WORK?
‘All stress inhibits true and effective learning’ – Michel Thomas
During a course, you will join a Michel Thomas Method teacher and two students in a live lesson, learning from both their successes and their mistakes to keep you motivated and involved throughout the course. You, as the learner, become the third student and participate actively in the class. Within the very first hour you will be able to construct simple phrases by listening and thinking out answers for yourself without the pressure of writing or stress of having to memorize. You will learn at your own pace, pausing and repeating where necessary.
HERE’S HOW TO GET STARTED
Join 5 million people who have learned a language with the Michel Thomas Method and get speaking a new language today!
1. Download the free Michel Thomas Method App
2. Sign in securely with your Michel Thomas Method account
3. Choose a language from the website to trial or purchase. Download and listen from your Michel Thomas Method app
WHAT OUR LEARNERS ARE SAYING
‘The thrill is that you’re actually figuring it out on your own. You’re engaging with another language,
not just parroting it… It’s an excellent way to start, and leaves the listener thinking, Hey, Ich kann
do dis.’ -David Sedaris, New Yorker
I’ve used Michel Thomas to get off the starting block for French, Italian and Spanish and I’m always surprised by how much I can say after only a few hours of listening. - Katie Harris, Blogger joyoflanguages.com
“ I experienced the same sort of pleasure that you got from suddenly getting a crossword clue right or cracking a code...the finger-snapping moment of, Oh My God! I’ve just understood what you’ve said to me in Spanish!! ” - Peter O’S. Løvstrøm, Actor
The above description has mentioned this :- "If you’d like to purchase a course, please visit the website and join 5 million people who have learned a language with the Michel Thomas Method and get speaking a new language today!"
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Nach Update auch unter iOS 13 alles gut.
Nach dem Update ist der Bug mit den Abstürzen behoben. Danke und Daumen hoch!
Wenn man den runtergeladenen Track abspielen möchte, stürzt die App sofort ab. (iOS 13.1.1)
Seit dem letzten Update stürzt die App nicht mehr ab.
Course great, but app needs more work
Firstly, the course content is great, 5*!
But the app is really just a basic audio player. The absolute bare minimum required to deliver the content. E.g:
- No tracking of progress / completed tracks
- the track numbers do not match the course note headings
- 30sec rewind is too long. 15 sec would be better
- no quizzes, like there are in the beginners app
- also, would be great to be able to mark a track so that you can return to it later - for the more difficult sections.
Der Entwickler, Hachette UK (BP), hat darauf hingewiesen, dass die Datenschutzrichtlinien der App den unten stehenden Umgang mit Daten einschließen können. Weitere Informationen findest du in den Datenschutzrichtlinien des Entwicklers.
Keine Daten erfasst
Der Entwickler erfasst keine Daten von dieser App.
Die Datenschutzpraktiken können zum Beispiel je nach den von dir verwendeten Funktionen oder deinem Alter variieren. Weitere Infos
- Bookpoint Limited
- 108,8 MB
- Erfordert iOS 11.0 oder neuer.
- Erfordert iPadOS 11.0 oder neuer.
- iPod touch
- Erfordert iOS 11.0 oder neuer.
- Erfordert macOS 11.0 (oder neuer) und einen Mac mit Apple M1-Chip (oder neuer).
- © Copyright Hachette UK 2019 and Papertrell
- Pack of 12 Credits 11,99 €
- Pack of 11 Credits 10,99 €
- Pack of 100 Credits 99,99 €