In English or Spanish, depending on your phone’s setting.
MyPreemie is a complete toolkit for the unique practical and emotional needs of families of premature babies.
“I love this app.... it’s an invaluable tool for the NICU parent.”
“I would strongly urge neonatologists and neonatal nurse practitioners to suggest MyPreemie to any family ...to help them navigate the turbulent waters of the NICU experience.”
- Alan Spitzer, MD.
“Great looking app with tons of information and advice to ask doctors....I already feel better about having a premature baby with this app. I highly recommend. ”
- customer review (by Airlinejoe)
“Those questions you meant to ask the doctor, but forgot—the answers are in here and they’re easy to find. The layout is beautiful, and once you see the diary you want to start using it. But the most important part is that all the information you need is easy to get hold of. Totally recommended!
- customer review (by PreemieDad)
“My preemie app is the best tool to jot down all the little milestones that happen. ... then at the end of the day I send my diary by email through the app to the grandparents to know all about their new grandson’s progress. Highly recommend this app!”
- customer review (by grbnvcdnc)
“This app is beautifully made, and has made tracking my preemies’ progress easy. I love all the features....Thank you so much for creating this app!”
- customer review (by MMLFamily)
- Pocket Guide to Preemies—information on over a hundred health, developmental, and parenting issues of prematurity
- Suggested Questions—to help you ask doctors and nurses about your baby
- Our Diary—a beautifully illustrated Baby Book with prompts focusing on the experience of prematurity, to make it easy for you to document daily events, your feelings, and photos
- Trackers—records your baby’s daily weight, length, and head size and shows where your baby’s growth falls on preemie growth charts
- Remember to Ask List—automatically logs the Suggested Questions you tag, with space to add your own, so they’re handy when the doctor comes around.
- Remember to Do List—keeps your tasks organized
- Treasured Mementos—a checklist of objects for you to gather as precious keepsakes
- Share—Easily update family and friends by sharing any page of MyPreemie by email or Facebook. You can also print pages as PDF to save
- Contents by the authors of the acclaimed book, PREEMIES: The Essential Guide for Parents of Premature Babies.
- Graham's Foundation
- 119.4 MB
Erfordert iOS 8.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- © 2013-19, Graham's Foundation. All rights reserved.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.