Support OS X 10.10
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
App funktioniert und tut, was sie soll.
Sobald man die Körperhaltung verändert, „poppt“ die App oben in der Leiste auf und der Sound einer Katze erschallt.
Ich nutze die App noch nicht so lange, als dass ich sagen könnte, dass sich meine Rückenhaltung dadurch gebessert hat.
Great little helper !
If you're looking for a stubborn reminder to sit up straight, this is what you need !
Although my review might not read like it, this is VERY useful as is.
Still - critique to make it better you ask?
Here are some suggestions:
1. The "alarm" pops up if I turn my head to the far left (not the right for some reason)
2. If no face is recognized, an alternative note instead of "Nekoze" (without sound) would be better
3. I would like to be able to change the sound and / or switch between a set of mascots (the "Meow!" is a bit too cute for an office environment ^.^)
4. There should be an optional mode to detect diagonal positions (head tilted too much to the side; maybe only when the sum of both arms and the head together form a diagonal line)
5. Note sure if the app remembers my last reference capture? Would be user friendly and enable auto-start of the last used camera, e.g. iSight if available (I would love that, because I fear that I forgett to calibrate and turn it on on stressful days) - if this isn't already implemented (not sure) this would make sense to complete the start-on-login feature.
6. In elaboration to point 5: maybe show a sticky notification (notification center) as calibration reminder on error (like the calendar uses)
Good start but but needs a little improvement
Thank you very much! I want to use this every day. However I am having trouble with it:
When I turn my head to the left or right, or look down at the keyboard, Nekoze pops up, even though my back is upright.
This is not correct, the app should check the shoulder position only, I think. So maybe this needs a little improvement so I can move my head while working in front of the screen without triggering an alarm.
Thanks for your attention.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.