nRF Connect is a powerful generic tool that allows you to scan and explore your Bluetooth Low Energy (henceforth Bluetooth LE, also called Bluetooth Version 4.0+ of the Bluetooth specification) devices and communicate with them.
nRF Connect also allows your iOS device to advertise as a peripheral, with full support of many of Bluetooth SIG adopted profiles.
Additionally, nRF Connect supports Nordic Semiconductor’s Device Firmware Update profile (DFU) capabilities, allowing you to update compatible peripherals!
• Supports DFU on all Nordic Semiconducto-powered devices.
• Supports Nordic Thingy™ from Nordic Semiconductor.
• Scan and discover nearby Bluetooth LE peripherals.
• Filter Scanned Peripherals by Name, Manufacturer, Services (Advertised & Connected) and RSSI Level.
• Parsing Multiple Formats of Bluetooth LE Advertisement Data.
• Live RSSI Chart of Scanned Bluetooth LE Peripherals.
• Complete iPad Support, including Multi-Tasking and Mouse Support as of 13.4.
• Logs: Including BLE Function calls, and Export Function as CSV and Text.
• Privacy-Oriented: Full-Disclosure of Scanned Data, Advertised Data, and User-Performed Actions held by nRF Connect.
• Connecting to Any Connectable Bluetooth LE Smart Device.
• Discovery of Services, Characteristics and Descriptors.
• Read and Write Characteristics and Descriptors.
• Enable and Disable Notifications and Indications.
• Advertising as a Bluetooth LE peripheral.
• Low-Fat: nRF Connect for iOS is Very Small,so You Can Always Keep Us With You!
• iOS 9.0 and above.
nRF Connect also works with our Development Kits, which you may acquire online here:
We are ready to begin working on new features. But first, we made efforts to work on something one can never have enough of: speed and efficiency!!
# Feature Shortlist
• Internal State Data Changes Are Now Compressed on iOS 13 and newer (smaller compressed data, less to write, more time to do other things or save battery)
• Fixed the List of “Logs” seen when choosing a file to perform a DFU update (these were old nRF Connect 1.x files)
• Full list of Crashes, Fixes and User Interface Details available from the 'What’s New’ Dialog when you open the app.
nRF Connect doesn't prompt you for reviews. We value your time and know you might need to make use of our tool in times of pressure. That being said, if you feel good about us and want to perform a gesture, please leave us a review. It helps us a lot. Thank you so much in advance. :-)
To contact us, holler us on Twitter @NordicTweets . You can also use our DevZone forums (https://devzone.nordicsemi.com/) where you will receive quick support for your inquiries.
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
Powerful app, outstanding support
The app is far superior to other BLE scanners in its depth of available data and functionality and customer support is outstanding!
Thank you for your kind words! This means a lot to us.
Best in class
By far the best and most comprehensive BLE scanner / tool out there. Really useful and getting better every update. Many thanks to the devs at Nordic! 👍🏻
Many thanks ...
... for this nice App!
- Nordic Semiconductor ASA
- 30 MB
Erfordert iOS 9.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- © 2020 Nordic Semiconductor ASA
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.