Seamlessly provision and configure your Bluetooth Mesh compatible fleet of nodes using nRF Mesh.
nRF Mesh allows you to easily deploy nodes to any Bluetooth Mesh compatible Nodes, giving you flexibility to deploy many different Mesh network Setups.
• Identify: Allows you to identify a node before provisioning it, default attention timer will last 5 seconds.
• Node Control: nRF Mesh supports controlling GenericOnOff Server models.
• Provisioning: Deployment of a new Node is as simple as a press of a button, this version supports all OOB methods.
• Configuration: Setup your Application keys or use the randomly generated ones, add group addresses and configure your nodes into groups.
Additionally, you may also run the following configuration commands on your network:
• Fully control node publication data, all publication parameters are configurable.
• Add/Remove one or more subscription addresses on a model.
• Create own AppKeys, or generate them using the builtin crypto-safe generator.
• Bind/unbind an Application Key to a specific model for full granular control of your networks' security.
• Explore the nodes' capabilities to view all elements, models, provisioning time and date, Manufacturer and available vendor data.
• Set the Default TTL on a per-node basis.
• Manage global AppKey list on a node.
• And much more...
- This version of the app is capable of communicating with any BLE devices that speak Bluetooth Mesh!
A bug was fixed that prevented setting publication for models where client and server model IDs differ by 2, not by 1, like Sensor Client and Sensor Server.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.