New York Times bestselling cookbook author Angela Liddon, shares her most popular plant-based recipes from the award-winning recipe blog, OhSheGlows.com, and stunning, vibrant food photography for each recipe. Angela has been creating healthy, veggie-packed recipes for more than 10 years, and she only shares recipes that are hits with her family, friends, and recipe testers, so you can be confident that the recipes in this collection will win over even the biggest skeptic. One thing is for sure, this healthy recipe app will have you glowing from the inside out and bursting with cooking inspiration! Be sure to unlock the free recipe bundles on the bundles page, including a delicious Cookie Lover's holiday bundle.
• Trending Recipes - see which recipes others are cooking right now. If a recipe is trending, you’ll see “trending” below the recipe title
• Recipe list is now sorted by season and holiday so the most relevant recipes show up first in the recipe list. If you wish to see the recipes in chronological order (our previous way of displaying them), visit the Settings app, click on Oh She Glows, and tap “show newest recipes first”
• Browse through beautiful full-screen high-resolution photography
• Search for recipes with ease using ingredient keywords or by recipe title
• Find detailed nutritional information available for each recipe located in the "tips" section
• Filter your recipes based on dietary/allergy info, season, dish type, and more
• Strikeout ingredients and directions as you cook so you don’t lose your place
• Customize your own favorites list with your most-loved recipes
• Add your own notes to the recipes if you make any changes
• Take recipes with you on the go with convenient offline access
• Cook without worry that your device will go to sleep with our anti-lock feature
• Enjoy split view on your iOS 12+ iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4, and iPad Pro
• Synchronize favorites and notes between devices using iCloud
• Browse recipe thumbnails by category (e.g., view all breakfast recipe titles and photos in one spot)
We hope you enjoy cooking with the Oh She Glows - Healthy Plant-Based Recipes app. For any questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com, and we are happy to help!
From our kitchen to yours,
The Liddon Family
“This is the GO TO app for vegan friendly recipes!!! You don't even have to be vegan to enjoy them because each recipe is so full of flavor. The app is perfectly laid out so you can make the recipes with ease. The search feature and the filters make it easy to make recipes with dietary concerns in mind or to use items you currently have on hand. Best recipe app ever!!!”
“This is everything I could ask for in a food app. Every recipe I have tried was absolutely delicious. The layout of the app is gorgeous and the features are on point. It is so easy to use and makes me want to cook! Thank you Oh She Glows for another amazing product!”
~ Sierra J.
“I love love love this app. In my opinion it's the best recipe app out. It's easy to read and understand and the recipes are oh so good. The app makes me want to cook more. I highly recommend it.”
~ Jodie F.
We updated the Books section for the upcoming release of Angela’s new book “Oh She Glows for Dinner”
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
Amazing app, please add more appetizers!! It would be great to be able to easily choose different categories as well rather than have to scroll down or select as an option.
Style over substance
The app looks beautiful, as does the recipe photography, but the app is quite clunky to use. An over-reliance on animations makes the experience quite slow. The app frequently reloads if you put it in the background, meaning you start from the beginning again. Considering there is no easy way to copy and paste or share contents, you need to manually type a lot of things if you’re collaborating with friends or want to use Paprika. Or even creating a groceries list, which the app doesn’t include. This is tedious. And overall I think there’s something inelegant about how many ingredients some of these recipes require. It feels like instead of being a case of picking great ingredients and giving them breathing space, the recipes are more about throwing as much stuff in as possible until they start to taste interesting. Yes, there will always be more complex recipes. But the recipes in here are always overloaded. That’s not the art.
Never gets boring
„Oh she Glows“ was my start in vegan cooking years ago. I am kind of addicted to collecting vegan cookbooks, I never found anything better than the Oh she Glows books and App.
Der Entwickler (Oh She Glows) hat Apple keine Details über seine Datenschutzpraktiken und seinen Umgang mit Daten zur Verfügung gestellt. Weitere Infos findest du in der Datenschutzrichtlinie des Entwicklers.
Keine Details angegeben
Der Entwickler muss bei der Übermittlung seiner nächsten App-Aktualisierung Angaben zum Datenschutz machen.
- Glo Bakery Corporation
- 52.8 MB
- Essen und Trinken
Erfordert iOS 12.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- © 2016 Oh She Glows
- 2,99 €
- Cookie Lover’s Bundle
- Free Bonus Bundle
- Get Glowing 0,49 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.