Opioids by Norris Vivatrat and Chris Marcellino is an opioid analgesic dosage conversion calculator for use by trained medical professionals. The application supports conversion to and from opioids commonly prescribed and used in U.S. hospitals orally, parenterally, or transdermally, including morphine, codeine, hydromorphone, hydrocodone, fentanyl, methadone, oxycodone and oxymorphone. The application is intended to help and instruct in the process of conversion of opioid regimens.
• Native support for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
• Choose between SCVMC and EPEC conversion models (see about tab)
• Multiple route support
• Multiple drug support
• Incomplete cross tolerance option
• Breakthrough dosing calculator
• Provides instructional details about each calculation
• Saves last calculation on exit
• Supports landscape and portrait modes
• Reference guide
By Professor EBM, the Internal Medicine Residency Teaching Resource for Evidence-Based Medicine: http://www.professorebm.com/, a resource of the Santa Clara Valley Medical Center.
Please send support requests and feedback using the link in the About tab of the app.
Chris Marcellino, MD — Mayo Clinic
Norris Vivatrat, MD — UCSD Medical Center
Improved support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
Not bad for a free app.
Really not bad for a free app, but an update with more opioids and more routes of administration would help.
- Chris Marcellino MD LLC
- 1.5 MB
Erfordert iOS 6.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Häufig/stark ausgeprägt: medizinische/Behandlungs-Informationen
- © 2009-2014 Dave Shewmon & Chris Marcellino, L.L.C.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.