Pixelmator is a powerful, full-featured, layer-based image editor that lets you touch up and enhance images, sketch, and paint, as well as create advanced image compositions on iPad and iPhone alike.
Pixelmator has everything you need — whether you’re a mobile photographer, mobile painter, or mobile graphic designer — all in one easy-to-use app.
Designed exclusively for iOS, Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest iOS 14 features and technologies, giving you innovative, fast, and powerful tools.
Advanced Photo Editing
• Get started with dozens of beautifully designed templates
• Instantly improve your photos with single-tap color correction presets
• Take full control over the tonal range of your image with levels and curves
• Easily remove color casts and set the right white balance
• Wipe away image imperfections, skin blemishes, and unwanted objects with the Repair tool
• Duplicate areas of your image with the easy-to-use Clone tool
• Pinch, bump, twirl, or warp areas of an image with powerful, Metal-based Distort tools
• Blur, sharpen, lighten, or darken areas of an image
• Choose from dozens of breathtaking effects to subtly improve or completely change the look of an image
• Open and edit images of up to 100 megapixels
Full-Featured Painting App
• Paint stunning images right on your iPhone and iPad
• Choose from more than 100 artist-designed brushes and numerous painting techniques
• Paint with near-natural wetness effect of watercolor and crayon brushes
• Create stunning pixel art images with the custom-designed Pixel brush
• Paint with incredible detail thanks to the double texture brush technology
• Smudge colors of an image for smooth color blends
• Vary the speed of your stroke to change brush thickness of some of the brushes
• Easily select and fine-tune colors with a full-featured Color Picker
• Instantly choose colors right from your image with the Eyedropper
• Use layers to isolate and blend elements of your painting
• Paint more naturally than ever with the Apple Pencil on your iPad Pro, featuring palm rejection, pressure, tilt, and acceleration sensitivity
• Enjoy perfectly seamless painting thanks to the Pixelmator Paint Engine
• Combine words, shapes, and images to create breathtaking artwork right on your iPhone
• Apply non-destructive layer styles like shadows, outlines, gradient fills, and more
• Insert, group, merge, and blend layers of an image
• Add text and make it look beautiful with a full set of text-styling settings
• Easily add, combine, and customize shapes
• Blend layers, shapes, and text using any of the 32 blending modes
• Use precise selection tools to edit areas of an image
• Crop, arrange, and rotate objects and layers with pixel-perfect precision
• Easily remove image background or cut and paste objects from one image to another
• Open, edit, and save Photoshop images with layers
• Open and save images using PSD, JPEG, PNG, and many other popular formats
• Import HEIF images
• Save your images directly to your Photos app
• Store and access images in iCloud Drive
iCloud and Sharing
• Create, edit, and keep all your images up to date on all your devices thanks to iCloud support
• Share your artwork with friends and family via email
• Instantly publish your images to social platforms like Flickr, Twitter, and Facebook
Designed for iOS 14
Pixelmator is meticulously thought through and created from the ground up for iOS 14. Designed to take full advantage of powerful iOS features and technologies and engineered to leverage the full power of 64-bit architecture, Metal, Core Image, and Core Animation, Pixelmator delivers state-of-the-art performance and real-time responsiveness.
Pixelmator 2.6 brings full support for iOS and iPadOS 14, adds support for using Pixelmator with a Magic Keyboard, trackpad, or mouse, includes 73 new keyboard shortcuts, and features a number of additional improvements and fixes.
• Pixelmator is now fully compatible with iOS and iPadOS 14.
• You can now use Pixelmator for iPadOS with a Magic Keyboard, trackpad, or mouse.
• Speed up your editing with 73 new keyboard shortcuts — press and hold the Command key while editing to see some of the most important ones. A full list is also available in the Pixelmator for iOS help manual.
• Tapping the name of the image in the toolbar will now present the option to save it.
• The color picker will now remember the position in the image it was last picked from.
• Drag & drop should no longer be activated when tapping and holding layers after having started editing them.
• The Hidden category from your Photos library will now be accessible from the Photos browser.
• When exporting images, the PPI setting would be automatically set to 72, even when the original images had a different resolution. Fixed.
• Images in the clipboard in GIF format could not be used to create new files. Fixed.
• Document thumbnails would not be loaded correctly on older versions of iOS. Fixed.
• If rulers were visible, the status bar would not be hidden when hiding the toolbar. Fixed.
• When resizing tall and thin or short and wide images, it would not be possible to enter certain sizes. Fixed.
• Attempting to pick a color from an empty layer would cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator in general? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pixelmator sets a new standard for photo editing on iPhone and iPad with a suite of staggeringly powerful tools. Combining gorgeous templates, intuitive touch-screen controls and completely customisable effects, this full-featured editor is in a class all its own. Plus, with seamless syncing using iCloud Drive, it doesn’t matter where the project was started—you can keep editing on your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
Gute Bearbeitung, schlechte Auswahl
Wenn man sich ein Foto in der nativen Fotos App ansieht, gibt es keine (mir bekannte) Möglichkeit das Foto an Pixelmator weiterzugeben. Die Photos Extension kann nur ein paar vorgefertigte Effekte anwenden. Es ist fast unmöglich ein bestimmtes Foto, das nicht unter den letzten paar ist, in Pixelmators Öffnen Dialog wiederzufinden. Im Idealfall sollte die Photos Extension direkt das volle bearbeiten erlauben oder es sollte eine andere Möglichkeit geben ein Bild aus der Fotos App in Pixelmator zu öffnen.
Die Bearbeitungsfunktionen sind gut und zuverlässig.
Läuft mittlerweile sehr gut!
Ich konnte zunächst keine Bilder öffnen oder erstellen.
Das lag aber an dem gleichzeitig installierten Pixum.
Der Support hat mir sofort geholfen.
Ich kann auch mit Pixelmator Pro die Dateien über iCloud weiter bearbeiten und umgekehrt Die Layer bleiben dabei erhalten.
- UAB Pixelmator Team
- 176.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Pixelmator Team
- 5,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.