Pro Color Monitor will help you get your Color Balance right every time.
- Revolutionary Technology that identifies Color Casts in Videos and Photos
- False Color Cast Color Mode shows You in which Direction to move your Sliders.
- Black and White Color-Shaded Clippings
- Built for High Performance utilizing Apple's Metal to give You Blazing Fast Results.
- Works with any Application Capable of Editing an Image - Video or Photo
- Captures Source Images on Apps in Full Screen or on Secondary Displays.
White Balancing / Color Balancing - A Lost Art
A term most people hate or don't even pay attention to. However, getting the Color Balance right is the single most important step in Color grading. It will make your image appear 3-dimensional, sharper and increase Color Contrast. With this tool you can get your Color Balance right every time no matter the Color Space, Ambient Lighting, Eye-Fatigue or Display Color Profile.
The Idea is to have a Tool which regardless of any Circumstantial Conditions will enable You to achieve a perfect Color Balance every time in the matter of seconds. This Monitor will display the image in a very special false color mode which guides You in which direction to move your Temperature Slider or Color Wheel Control to make a neutral object white. If an image has a Yellow Color Cast it will appear Blue in Pro Color Monitor, letting You know that You should move your Control Element towards blue until the blue turns white. One might have to adjust tint on the way to get there. The Idea is to mainly look at this Monitor and not the source image, during the Color Balance Process and not at the Image itself. In the beginning you will have to look back and forth to get the feel of how it works.
The Product Previews will give you a Good Idea of the Concept.
I wish you lots of great hours using this Application
Per User Request
- Added Menus for Capturing Images in a more Visual Manner
- Added Window Menus for Navigating between Pro Color Monitor Modes
- Removed "Temporarily" 10.13 and downwards Compatibility due to a Bug. Will fix Soon
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.