Quadratic Master is the best app for solving and learning quadratic equations, inequations and functions on your iPhone.
Version 3.0 is completely rewritten using the latest iOS 12 technologies. Among other things, it brings:
• good looking and practical flat design
• single-digit input mode for rapid-fast solving
• full optimization for larger displays of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• freemium model. You can use basic functionality for free, or upgrade to full version with one-time purchase. Users who previously bought Quadratic Master get access to the full version without additional charge.
Basic free version offers:
• Quadratic equation solver (roots, discriminant, factorization)
• Formulas and guide for manually solving quadratic equations
• Quadratic inequation solver
• Quadratic function
- solver (Vertex form)
- Parabola - 3D rotating model of parabola obtained as intersection of a cone with a plane.
- Function forms explanation
• Ability to share solutions of your equations, inequations and functions.
Additionally, Full version provides:
• Detailed solution for quadratic equations
• General and Factored form function solvers
• Explanations and formulas for all function properties
• Quadratic inequation solver with ≥ and ≤ inequality
• Graph mixer - perfect tool to play with and explore quadratic function graphs
• Rapid-fast solving with Single-digit input mode
Do you have a suggestion or have you found a bug? You can contact me at email@example.com or use the in-app feedback button. Enjoy the app!
Update 3.2 brings compatibility with iOS 12 and support for the new iPhone XS, Xr and XS Max!
We've also made small improvements here and there.
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
Pictures are just show
App. Works but the nice pictures are just for show and do not reflect the ability of this app.
Any of the free apps is as good as this one.
- Lukas Petr
- 6.9 MB
Erfordert iOS 9.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- © 2017 Glimsoft
- Full version 2,29 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.