Recordia lets you record audio directly from the menu bar or with a global keyboard shortcut.
This can be useful for recording voice memos, meetings, lectures, interviews, phone calls, voice-overs, and more.
- Record compressed or lossless audio.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts to start/stop and pause/resume recording.
- Change input device.
- Unlimited recording duration.
- Set default output directory.
- Optionally show the recording in Finder.
- Launch at login preference.
- Record system audio (See FAQ below)
Technical details: It records at 48 kHz to either M4A (AAC, 256 kbps, compressed) or WAV (PCM, 16-bit, uncompressed). The recording is stereo if the input device supports it, otherwise mono.
‣ How can I preview the recording when done?
First, ensure the “Show recording in Finder after saving” preference is enabled. When the recording is shown in Finder, press the Space key to preview it.
‣ How can I trim the recording when done?
Preview the recording as described above and then click the trim button.
‣ How can I record system audio?
Google “blackhole github”, click the first result, and follow the instructions. Then select “BlackHole” as the input device in Recordia.
‣ How can I sync recordings to iCloud?
Choose “iCloud Drive” as the output directory.
‣ Why 48 kHz and not 44.1 kHz?
48 kHz is the standard for audio in today's video production. It's also the internal production standard for many audio production companies. 44.1 kHz was popularized by music CDs.
Click the “Send Feedback…” menu item in the app.
- Fixed a bug where the month in the audio recording filename would be incorrect.
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.