From the makers of LifeSpots, this app is for migrants and refugees, and for volunteers and organizations that help them. It shows the location and types of aid available on a map, with information about the opening days and hours. All of the aid shown in the app is from trusted aid organizations. The aid is categorized by type including: Legal/Admin/Info; Food; Shelter; Water; particular aid for Parents and Children, Unaccompanied Children, Women and Men; Health; Education; and Toilets and Showers.
The app is currently available in Europe, the United States and Turkey. The app only shows you what is available within 100 miles (150 kilometers) of where you are. There are services from more than 5,000 trusted service providers. Some services are available in multiple languages in addition to English, including Arabic and Farsi. More languages coming soon.
Don’t worry - we are not going to give this information to anyone (not police, not asylum authorities, no one)! And we won’t tell anyone where you are. We just want to show you help closest to you on a map.
No one can use this app to find or target you!
- A list of all aid nearby, with a description and location of the services
- A map view of aid nearby, shown by category of aid, using color coded icons
- Push notifications when there is urgent news in a particular location
- Many of the services are translated into multiple languages, including Arabic and Farsi.
- The app works offline - it lets you find services near you, and navigate to them when there is no internet.
Please note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Fixed a minor issue in registration form.
- trellyz Limited
- 8.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 trellyz Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.