With UNICEF’s Right Runner you will join a new generation of inspiring young people that are claiming their rights and leading the way to the world they deserve. A world within reach.
Set in Latin America and the Caribbean; skateboard through an obstacle ridden old town, parkour your way to school, run to safety during extreme flooding, jump and slide in a dark and dangerous city and rise to the top of the mountain for a final and unique interactive level, which harnesses your own voice. A powerful voice that has the right to be heard!
In order to claim and defend your rights you will need to avoid treacherous and often familiar obstacles. But you are not alone! There are friends on route ready to join the fight! You just need to find them. Grab their attention by collecting as many megaphones as possible to spread the word.
It’s time to rise up, claim your rights and make yourself heard!
An interactive experience brought to you by UNICEF.
• This is an easy to learn runner, but it requires quick reflexes and dexterity!
• Tap on the right to jump, hold on the right to do tricks, tap on the left to slide.
• Overcome challenging obstacles and complete 5 levels.
• Explore different environments inspired by Latin America and the Caribbean, from old towns, to dark cities, to island communities; explore a rich and diverse landscape, with each area boasting stunning visuals and intuitive gameplay.
• Learn about your rights and how to overcome the barriers to claiming them.
• Collect megaphones to spread the word!
• Use your talent to impress others with a high trick score!
• Bring as many friends with you as you can find to join the fight!
• Enjoy original music for each level and handcrafted audio. Headphones recommended!
• In Level 5, the final chapter, shout your rights into your phone’s mic and rise to the top of the mountain!
UNICEF’s Right Runner is a free game with no ads or in-app purchases. Download once, play forever. If you like it, share a comment and rate us. Your positive comments and ratings will help us to develop new levels and new adventures in the coming months.
Every kid in the world has rights no matter where they live, or who they are! These rights are defined in the Convention on the Rights of the Child. Knowing your rights is the first step.
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
I hope we can change the world 🌎♥️
Sweet game :)
But it’s to short...
Bretty boring game.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.