RSS Mobile is a standalone app for reading news channels that does not depend on any third-party web services.
It downloads feed updates and stores them on your device for further reading.
OPML-file import/export are supported, so you may perform migration easily.
RSS Mobile is free and does not contain ads.
- Adding news channel by its direct address
- Adding website channels
- OPML-file import support (file can be uploaded via iTunes File Sharing or imported from Mail or other apps)
- Export of all feeds in OPML format. Exported file can be downloaded via iTunes or attached to Email message.
- Convenient offline reading
- Fullscreen reading mode for posts (tap to enter)
- Move to the next post by dragging gesture
- Show all/Unread only switch in every folder
- Grouping of feeds by categories
- Ability to refresh a group of feeds or a single feed
- Refreshing continues in background if the app resigns active
- Sharing posts via Email, Twitter and Facebook
- Text sizing (can be set in Settings > General)
- Embedded web browser
- Images saving
Any questions? Feel free to contact us: email@example.com
- iPad Support
- Visual improvements & bug fixes
More updates on their way!
Ratings and Reviews
Clean design and easy to use. Overall great app! Only thing that would be cool: Import OPML via URL, so the app could automatically import the Selfoss feed list.
Best RSS Reader I found so far
- OPML import/export
- easy to navigate
- easy to add feeds
- no nag screens/ads so far
- pure text
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.