The Seeing Eye GPS XT is a fully accessible turn-by-turn GPS iPhone app with all the normal navigation features plus features unique to blind users.
Unique to The Seeing Eye GPS XT™:
• Instead of multiple layers of menus, the three important navigation elements are on the lower portion of every screen: Route, POIs and Location.
• At intersections, the cross street and its orientation are announced
• Intersections are described (e.g. four-way) with the clock face orientation of the streets.
• There are three choices for POI data (Apple, Foursquare, and OSM).
• Directions are configured appropriately for Pedestrian and Vehicle routes, including heads-up announcements for approaching turns, turn now, continue straight and upcoming turns.
• If one wanders off the route, it's automatically recalculated and updated turn information is announced.
• Point your phone in a given direction to hear what is nearby with the LookAround Wand.
• Nearby Points of interest, intersections, and heading changes are automatically announced.
• Ability to run in the background or with the screen locked for iOS 7. If you are running an older version of iOS 6 only the sound effects will play and the phone will vibrate at turns and at your destination but no speech output. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Requires: Compatible with iPhone 5, iPad Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad 2 WiFi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular. iOS 9.0 or later.
The Seeing Eye GPS XT™ uses VoiceOver feature for audio voice output and does not contain its own voice synthesizer.
Supported Maps: U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, France, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Ger-many, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Lithuania, Argentina. Not all countries have full intersection descriptions.
Join us on Twitter, https://twitter.com/airaio
The Seeing Eye GPS XT continues to evolve with new features and improvements thanks to Aira Tech Corp.
This release includes:
Fixed an issue where users could not create routes to Aira Access Points.
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
A relyable app for getting arround turn by turn
It works again very well!
I bougt the full version on March.
It is a great alternative to Apple Maps, because of its ability to anounce upcoming intersections so that a sightless person would find his way even in a small town like Bad Reichenhall in Germany.
I'll rate it with 5 stars if:
- history items in the route menu can be deleted individually
- there's a possibility to tie my PcMaps account to my GPS XT app storing maps from my PC in iCloud and download it to my iPhone.
Keep going on with your great app!
- Aira Tech Corp
- 85 MB
Erfordert iOS 9.3 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Hebräisch, Serbisch, Spanisch
- Diese App verwendet möglicherweise deinen Standort, selbst wenn sie nicht geöffnet ist. Dadurch kann sich die Batterielaufzeit verkürzen.
- © 2014 Sendero Group LLC
- 229,99 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.