SHOEBOX Audiometry is the first clinically validated automated iPad Audiometer. Listed as a Class II medical device with the FDA and Health Canada, CE Class IIa; SHOEBOX is the most intelligent, modern, and user-friendly device that can be used for diagnostic threshold testing. Thanks to its Response and Environment Adaptive Control Technology (REACT™)—which includes monitoring ambient noise levels—SHOEBOX is optimized and validated for use outside of a sound booth. SHOEBOX Audiometry Pro Edition, designed for clinical use, includes a full range of audiometric capabilities and is most often the system of choice for audiologists, ENT physicians, and CAOHC certified occupational hearing conservationists.
• Conforms to current ANSI, CSA, and IEC requirements
• Secure HIPAA compliant data backup to the web portal to store and manage patient data and audiograms
• Automated pure tone air testing, with masking & bone conduction testing
• Manual pure tone air and bone conduction testing with masking
• Assisted testing mode, for even faster test administration or for patients who require assistance
• 27 language options for the patient-facing screens in the automated test
• Built-in questionnaires to capture hearing health background information
• Pure Tone Average (PTA) automatically calculated and listed for each test ear
• Optional extended high frequency up to 16kHz
• Speech Discrimination Testing (NU-6, PBK word lists)
• Speech Reception Threshold and Speech Discrimination Threshold (SRT/SDT) testing with recorded speech stimuli in English, French and Spanish
• Fixed an issue where trying to retest a frequency in the REACT wizard would cause the app to skip that frequency
• Fixed an issue where a new patient's status would be set to inactive when the status demographic was disabled
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
- SHOEBOX Ltd.
- 66.9 MB
Erfordert iOS 11.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPad.
Englisch, Französisch, Portugiesisch, Spanisch
- © 2015 Clearwater Clinical Limited
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.