A smart mixer of your music and sounds of the outside world.
Silenz is an app dedicated to headphones users who listen to music as a way to keep focused. • Stop pausing music and removing your headphones to hear when someone is speaking to you. • Immerse yourself in music staying aware - Silenz can monitor and react to the sounds of your surroundings. • Forget about having to pause on screen locking or headphones unplugging. • Simply: Keep your focus and enjoy music more!
Silenz can control playback of the following desktop media players:
• Deezer (non-beta)
• Audirvana Plus
• Radiant Player
• Silenz is not Active Noise Cancelling technology
• Do not use pass-through smart mode when extra caution is required. Common sense is advised
• Bluetooth headphones are unable to deliver high-quality input and output audio at the same time due to the bandwidth limitations. Selecting another microphone as Sound Input device in Preferences is recommended
• Please be careful when increasing the microphone gain - as with all pass-through appliances, it is possible to create feedback
• Use only with headphones - on speakers, in case of feedback, howling sound may occur which presents a risk of damage to your speakers and hearing
• Added support for the Radium app
• Added support for the Radiant Player app
• Fixed issue with playback unpausing after mode change
If you like Silenz, please consider leaving a review - it really helps. Thanks!
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Open space must-have
The Silenz app is simply a must-have for anyone working in an open space office like me. It lets me stay approachable for my colleagues, close to essential discussions, yet free from the typical noise of big office and distractions ruining focus crucial to software engineer.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.