Silvair is a powerful tool for commissioning Bluetooth mesh lighting networks in commercial spaces. It streamlines and accelerates the commissioning process, while enabling flexible customization of all operational parameters.
Please note that the app can be used to commission only qualified Bluetooth mesh devices with paid activation fee.
With the Silvair app, you can:
• commission professional lighting installations using actual floor plans
• add devices to desired zones with a single tap
• easily deploy advanced control strategies: occupancy sensing and daylight harvesting
• share your project with other collaborators to speed up the commissioning process
• customize any settings to meet specific lighting needs or energy code requirements
• forget about typical networking processes since they are all carried out automatically
• perform functional tests of the commissioned system
The Silvair app is designed to work in tandem with a cloud-based web app that allows for performing initial commissioning activities before visiting the site. Projects created in the web app can be accessed and continued in the Silvair app.
For more information about Silvair and our commissioning process, visit http://silvair.com
• Faster configuration with parallel connections
Devices can now be configured via multiple parallel connections. In certain configuration scenarios, this can reduce the total configuration time by even up to 5x.
• Light levels for scenes A and B configurable in the profile
Light levels for scenes A and B can now be defined directly on the profile screen during the remote planning/pre-commissioning stage.
• Simplified over-the-air update process
The OTAU screen now displays each device’s firmware version number and informs how many devices within each zone require an update.
• Improved sensor calibration in projects with zone linking
Once the calibration process is completed within a given zone, it will no longer restore automatic control in the zones that are linked to that zone.
• Current light sensor lux level reading
Whenever you open the sensor panel, the app will now ask the sensor about its current lux level reading and display that information on the screen.
- Silvair, Inc.
- 36.5 MB
Erfordert iOS 12.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
Deutsch, Chinesisch, Englisch, Französisch, Koreanisch
- © 2016-2020 Silvair
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.