SynthJacker is an autosampler for iOS. It automatically plays back a MIDI sequence with the notes and velocities you specify, and records the results into an audio file. It then slices the audio into individual sample files, ready to import into an iOS sampler app of your choice.
SynthJacker supports both internal instrument Audio Units (AUv3) and external hardware synths. Additionally, you can export a MIDI file with the desired notes and record a synth playing it back, then bring it to SynthJacker for slicing.
You can save presets of your sampling sessions, including the note range, velocity layers, and note durations. You can also apply post-processing to samples, to trim silence from them or normalize their level.
SynthJacker automatically names the resulting sample files with note and velocity information, so that they can easily be automapped by a sampler app. It also writes an SFZ file with sample information as regions and their root keys and velocity mapping. You will find the results in the iOS Files app, in the SynthJacker folder of your device.
• Introducing BYOAF or "Bring Your Own Audio File": you can now use the SynthJacker slicing engine with audio files recorded outside the app. This will allow you to auto-sample Inter-App Audio apps, macOS desktop apps and Audio Unit extensions, or anything that responds to MIDI and outputs sound. Export a MIDI file of your sequence, record it in a DAW and bring it to the Files app. The details of the process are found in the SynthJacker user manual.
• Supports iOS 13 and iPadOS 13, including Dark Mode.
Fixes and enhancements for iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 since version 0.7.0:
• Restored full-screen instrument Audio Unit view.
• Fixed crash when playing back an imported recording.
• Better Dark Mode support.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
- Conifer Productions Oy
- 20.7 MB
Erfordert iOS 11.4 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Freigegeben ab 4+
- © 2019 Conifer Productions Oy
- 8,99 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.