This app informs you about many of the things you should know for a short or medium-term stay in Germany!
Learn how the public transportation works, which things you should notice, laws that are different from other countries etc..
Learn about the up to date tips for public traveling, where there are discounts granted. Learn where you should go when losing your passport or valuables and many more.
Learn the most common sentences while staying and traveling in Germany because of included spoken sound files. Understand more of the spoken announcements at the railway station with this app. The most common announcements are in sound files audible and offline available.
Get to know the beautiful places in Germany and understand the Germans because of the historical and geographical overview in this app.
Know all the different Public Holidays of the States while traveling in Germany, as they may vary by State.
Know all telephone numbers, including a special number for children needing assistance.
Speech and hearing impaired persons have the option to send a SMS-Emergency text with this app. Occurring Sentences in Emergencies are translated offline, available in the app (for example in an emergency at a tunnel).
Frequently used sentences that work offline, with an included quick search, help you to navigate.
All in all, you get a really good overview of all the things you should know to acquire a better understanding and functionality while staying in Germany.
The contents are:
1) Explanations for shopping, sleeping, drinking, traveling or arriving by bus, train, plane or car, and ambient air quality
2) Emergency numbers (e.g., Emergency Doctor's Care, Transportation to the Hospital, Reporting missing children, Help for children, etc.) , SMS-Emergency text (Speech and Hearing Impaired), and instructions for emergencies
3) Frequently asked questions
4) Attractions (These include especially noteworthy or attractive locations, experiences, buildings, recreational parks, etc.)
5) General information about leisure activities
6) Public Holidays by State
7) Brief historical and geographical overviews
8) A quick search for frequently used sentences (over 40 sentences for daily life and while traveling)
9) Spoken sound files with all frequently used sentences.
- a button to open the calendar direct from the app in the holiday section
- partly new design
- buttons to open links in the recreational activities
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
- Martin Hergenroeder
- 424.8 MB
Erfordert iOS 11.3 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Freigabe 12+ für Folgendes:
- Selten/schwach ausgeprägt: Gebrauch von Alkohol, Tabak oder Drogen bzw. Verweise hierzu
- © 2019 Martin Hergenroeder
- 2,29 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.