Easily keep track of the time you spent on work or other activities with this simple menu bar app.
The bar item always shows the passed time without need of any user interaction.
Simply click on the menu bar item for a small popup with the exact time and ability to pause/resume and stop your watch.
You can always view your time history by clicking the list button inside the popup. Double click the description cell to edit the description of your time entries.
New in version 1.3:
- A new option to automatically launch TinyStopwatch has been added
- Multiple history entries can be selected and deleted at once
- The new monospaced font is now optional (only available on macOS 10.15 and later)
New in 1.2:
- Seconds are now visible in the menu bar as well! (Can be disabled, just right click the menu bar item and select "Hide seconds")
- New monospace font for the menu bar on macOS 10.15 and later
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
Simple, does the job. Would be nice to be able to configure some options like showing min:secs in the taskbar instead of hoers:mins.
Thank you for your feedback. This feature is among other customization options planned for future updates, stay tuned!
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.