TNM Cancer Staging Manual remains the gold standard reference for oncologists, surgeons, pathologists, radiologists, cancer registrars and medical professionals world-wide to ensure that all those caring for cancer patients are fully versed in the language of cancer staging. This mobile resource includes Interactive TNM calculators that help proper classification and staging of cancer -
*Colon and Rectum
*Distal Bile Duct
*Perihilar Bile Ducts
*Stomach + Many others
Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
The TNM Cancer Staging Manual is used by physicians and healthcare professionals throughout the world to facilitate the uniform description and reporting of neoplastic diseases. Proper classification and staging of cancer is essential for the physician to assign proper treatment, evaluate results of management and clinical trials, and to serve as the standard for local, regional and international reporting on cancer incidence and outcome.
Significantly expanded and developed by international disease site expert panels, the Eighth Edition TNM Cancer Staging Manual brings together all the currently available knowledge on the staging of cancer at various anatomic sites. In this edition, evidence-based TNM staging is supplemented, as appropriate, by selected molecular markers and newly acquired insights into the molecular underpinnings of cancer. This edition features 12 entirely new staging systems, a wide range of changed or new staging definitions, and a refined emphasis on a personalized-medicine approach.
- General staging rules for clinical and pathological classifications
- Staging systems in several chapters
- Organization of T, N, M, and any additional categories into groups
- Histologic classifications and grading systems
- WHO histology codes
- More illustrations
- Extensive update to Breast Cancer
- Human papillomavirus (HPV): oropharyngeal carcinoma staging systems based on HPV status
- Separate staging systems for patients with neoadjuvant therapy (esophagus and stomach)
- Levels of evidence provided for revisions to staging systems
- Imaging section
- Risk Assessment Models for select cancer sites
- Recommendations for Clinical Trial Stratification
- Prognostic factors
-- Required for prognostic stage grouping
-- Recommended for clinical care
-- Emerging factors
NEW TOPICS / STAGING SYSTEMS
- Risk Assessment Models
- Cervical Nodes and Unknown Primary Tumors of the Head and Neck
- Oropharynx, HPV-Mediated (p16+)
- Cutaneous Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (includes cutaneous carcinoma of external lip)
- Bone: Appendicular Skeleton/Trunk/Skull/Face, Pelvis, and Spine
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma of the Head and Neck
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma of the Trunk and Extremities
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma of the Abdomen and Thoracic Visceral Organs
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma of the Retroperitoneum
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma—Unusual Histologies and Sites
Based on: 8th Edition
Editor(s) : Mahul B. Amin, MD, FCAP (Editor-in-Chief), Stephen B. Edge, MD, FACS, Frederick L. Greene, MD, FACS, et. al.
Publisher : Springer
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
New iOS related updates
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
- 42.3 MB
Erfordert iOS 9.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Häufig/stark ausgeprägt: medizinische/Behandlungs-Informationen
- Selten/schwach ausgeprägt: Gebrauch von Alkohol, Tabak oder Drogen bzw. Verweise hierzu
- © (c) 1998-2019 Skyscape Medpresso, Inc. All rights reserved.
- AJCC Appr. Cancer Staging Man. 47,99 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.