Welcome to Toothpicks: an awesome Bluetooth device manager for macOS. With Toothpicks you can add your favorite Bluetooth devices to the menu bar and connect/disconnect them with a single click. Alternatively, define a connect/disconnect hot key for each of your Bluetooth devices.
Toothpicks can also show your device's battery level in the menu bar* alongside your device's image. Choose from either a numerical or graphical battery level display. Need detailed information about a Bluetooth device? Hover the mouse cursor over your device's image in the menu bar to reveal the more info pane, or right-click your device's image to see detailed device information.
Want to connect or disconnect several Bluetooth devices at the same time? Group your devices into Collections and connect/disconnect them all with a single hot key.
=== Click to Connect/Disconnect ===
Quickly connect or disconnect your favorite Bluetooth devices with a single click in the menu bar.
• Add your favorite Bluetooth devices to the menu bar
• Use one of the supplied devices images or provide your own
• Right-click a device's image in the menu bar to get detailed device information
=== Notifications ===
Get notified with either a sound or notification, or both, when devices connect or disconnect.
• Use one of the supplied sounds or provide your own
=== Collections ===
Group devices into Collections and connect/disconnect them all with a single hot key.
• When there is a mix of connected/disconnect devices in a group, Toothpicks will ask what you want to do
=== What Else? ===
• No advertisements
• No in-app purchases
• Nothing to unlock/no "pro" version
• No annoying prompts asking you to review Toothpicks
• No links for other paid apps
• No tracking
• No data-harvesting
=== System Requirements + Other Details ===
• Toothpicks requires macOS 10.14 Mojave or higher
• Toothpicks supports Retina displays and macOS dark mode.
* macOS does not support battery level detail for all Bluetooth devices
• Added support for Beats Solo³ & Beats Studio³
• Added ability to add Collections to menu bar
• Added ability to use custom images for main menu item
• Added new 'B' rune image option for Collections & main menu bar item
• Fixed an issue that could cause device menu bar images to flicker when clicked
• Fixed an issue with auto-hiding main menu bar item that caused it to be visible at app launch
• Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.