Watch audio levels and adjust them, while you switch along, or set aux sources. Choose stills/clips in the ATEM integrated media player (with transition-tied clip playback).
• Use your iPad as an ATEM switcher panel
• Activate the most needed keys and transitions direkt in the transition area
• See the audio levels live and adjust them while switching
• See all aux sources on one view and set them
• Choose stills and clips in the ATEM integrated media player, tie clips with DSK or transition
• Switch SuperSource Boxes live, save and recall as much of them if you like (only 2 and 4M/E ATEM)
• Connect one or two HyperDecks/HyperDecks Mini and use it as fully automated integrated media player for pre-produced clips or key-animations. (use fill and key output at the HyperDeck Mini for alpha channel clips)
• Generate clip lists and, mark in and out and set repeat for your clips stored on your HyperDeck and HyperDeck Mini
• Play back your key animations tied with DSK 1 and 2 or chained up with a transition (only with HyperDeck Mini in ProRes 4444 with Alpha)
• Control all your key and DSK channels on one view in the Key Assignment settings
• Assign your HyperDeck inputs related to their physical inputs in the Deck Assignments, also for key and fill
• The app works with ATEM software 8.0 and also below. We tested with ATEM TVS (not the Panel types), 4k 1M/E, 4k 4M/E.
TouchDirector app is intended for people, who don't want to spend lots of money for a hardware panel or like to do more with their ATEM switcher than the BMD software can achieve.
The iOS app for your iPad is perfect for LiveStreams, TV broadcasting, OB-Vans or Webinars.
Small bug fixes when switching between simulation and real devices. Dark Mode changes.
- Nina Menssen und Saska-Anett Ebelt
- 29.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Erfordert iOS 10.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPad.
- Freigegeben ab 4+
- © Nina Menssen
- 31,99 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.