Tip provides useful info at your fingertip. You can select the text and hit the shortcut to activate the tooltip.
"Useful info" is programmed by you using your fav programming language, and it works with every Mac app.
For me, who is prone to Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), Tip reduces hand movement and the risk of the injury. It also makes me work faster.
I'd love for you to try it.
Talk to me on Twitter: @tanin (https://twitter.com/tanin)
- Returns focus to the previous app after closing the tooltip
- Supports multi-line text content
- Supports `executeIfFirst`, which immediately executes the first item if the value is true
- Supports label for the text item
- Preselects the first item, so user can press enter to execute the first item. In the previous version, user has to press the down arrow and enter.
- Switches to use auto-layout with constraints. It's hard to see but, in this new version, the table cover the whole area of the tooltip (apart from the arrow part). In the previous version, there is 1-2px at the bottom that isn't covered by NSTableView.
- Hides the tooltip immediately when closing. It feels slicker. In the previous version, we animate the closing mechanism.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.