UNO Drum Editor is a powerful companion app that lets you control all the parameters and settings of UNO Drum, IK’s analog/PCM drum machine, right from your iPad. Edit sounds, design kits, create patterns and sequence whole songs faster than ever, without sacrificing the warm, punchy analog and PCM sounds of UNO Drum itself.
The Drum panel makes sound design a breeze, letting you showing all 12 elements at once. Use the drop-down menus above each element to instantly change between the 5 available sounds, then tweak them using the tune, snap, decay and other controls, just like on the unit itself.
The Pattern panel makes it faster than ever to program patterns. The grid layout shows all elements and 16 steps, letting you edit or create grooves fast just by tapping on your iPad, but also lets you edit parameters and even write automation both on-screen and from UNO Drum itself.
UNO Drum Editor also makes it easy to manage a massive library of presets. From the drop-down menu, you can load, save and store presets either locally or on UNO Drum itself.
Lastly, UNO Drum Editor gives you control over the hardware unit’s global and MIDI settings, making it easier to configure UNO Drum for more complex setups and rigs.
• Powerful editor for use with IK’s UNO Drum analog/PCM drum machine
• Full control over all features of the hardware unit
• Instant access to all 12 drum elements to edit individual sounds fast
• Create, edit, and save drum grooves faster than ever
• Write automation per step for even more intricate grooves
• Load, edit and save kits and patterns, and transfer between UNO Drum and your iPad
• Control all global settings on your UNO Drum for more advanced setups
Requires UNO Drum with firmware version 1.0.2 Firmware updater can be downloaded from your user area after registration of the unit.
To learn more about UNO Drum visit www.unodrum.com
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.