uTune allows you to discover new music by simply listening to your own!
- Explore what other users are listening to around the world
- Get information and similar matches about songs artists and albums (powered by last.fm)
- View the play count of songs and where they were played
- Download songs from the iTunes store or listen to a preview of the song (when available)
- Watch the video on YouTube® (when available)
- Get song lyrics (when available powered by lololyrics.com)
- Get song scores (when available powered by MuseScore.com)
- Get information,similar matches,news (when available powered by gigulate.com), discography (powered by musixmatch.com) and concert information (when available powered by songkick.com) about artists (powered by last.fm)
- Get information and full track list of albums
- Love songs, artist and albums
- Create or enter rooms about songs, artists and albums to chat with other users about that topic
- Follow users and get notifications about their activity
- Share your favourite songs
- Recognise songs you are hearing around by using the device's microphone and get information about them (powered by gracenote.com)
- Use the iMessage App to challenge your friends to guess the song you are listening to or the one you recognised from within iMessage App, or share with them information about those songs
- Use the Apple Watch App to get information about your heart rate while you were listening to a song or to easily manage playback and volume and see directly on your wrist what you are listening to.
uTune integrates with HealthKit (if you have installed the Apple Watch App).
All of this with no need for signing in, sharing personal data or having a password and completely ad free!
uTune will keep your real identity safe, by keeping you completely anonymous on the network!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- more notifications bug fixes
- Cristian Stanescu
- 52.1 MB
Erfordert iOS 9.0 und watchOS 3.0 (oder neuer). Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Diese App verwendet möglicherweise deinen Standort, selbst wenn sie nicht geöffnet ist. Dadurch kann sich die Batterielaufzeit verkürzen.
- © Cristian Stanescu
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.