UTV Trails is the ultimate UTV/ATV Trail mapping app/database! Record your rides, add waypoints, and add details about each trail, then upload them to our centralized database.
Those trails can then be viewed by the community and, through our crowd-sourced approach, corrections and modifications can be made by everyone. This ensures trails and their details are always kept up to date and accurate!
View and submit corrections to details about each trail such as: Trail Width, Terrain, Open/Close Dates, Helmets Required, Allowed Vehicle Types, etc...
Download maps, trails and waypoints for offline use where cellular service is not available!
Share your location with buddies, or everyone!
Come join a community of riders like you and contribute to a growing database to find a riding spot near you, today!
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For Auto-renewable subscriptions:
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew annually unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hrs before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Link to Terms of Service: https://www.utvtrails.com/terms-of-service/
Trail clustering for easy viewing while zoomed out on the map
Location Sharing: You can choose to share your location with people in a channel of your choice or with everybody
Waypoints can now be marked private, otherwise will be shared
Long-press anywhere on the map to drop a waypoint
Offline Waypoints: Now other riders waypoints will also be downloaded when you download an offline map
Rider Profiles: When viewing a trail or waypoint details, you can now see who added that item initially, and tap on them to see their info.
The map now enters follow me mode whenever you center the map on yourself
In the settings you can now choose a different map toolbar size for larger screens
Viewing a trail's details then returning to the map no longer re-centers the map
- UTV Trails, LLC
- 41.3 MB
Erfordert iOS 9.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone und iPad.
- Diese App verwendet möglicherweise deinen Standort, selbst wenn sie nicht geöffnet ist. Dadurch kann sich die Batterielaufzeit verkürzen.
- © 2017 UTV Trails, LLC
- Basic Subscription Package 14,99 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.