It's never too late to expand your horizons, challenge yourself, and bridge the gap to another culture with Arabic Alphabet!
Arabic Alphabet teaches you the foundations of Arabic in a fun and unique way. For each letter you will be able to:
• See it in great detail.
• Hear the proper pronunciation of its phonemes.
• Hear the proper pronunciation of its name.
• See and hear a common Arabic word which begins with that letter.
Arabic Alphabet is not only fun, but it's also accurate because it was developed by a native Arabic speaker, and all audio samples were recorded by a college professor of Arabic.
"I was born and raised in Morocco with Arabic as my language of origin. When I moved to America, I wanted to be sure that I didn't lose my identity and my culture. After my first son was born, this became even more important to me as I want him to understand the importance of his heritage. I developed Arabic Alphabet so that adults and children alike could have a fun way to accurately learn the foundations of the language. I hope you enjoy it!" —from the developer
We have finally added two in-app upgrades, so that you can expand your learning:
• The Write feature which allows you to “finger-write” on the screen so that you can memorize and perfect the strokes for each character.
• The Quiz feature which will help you put everything you’ve learned to the test. With a little practice, you’ll learn to recognize and write the Arabic Alphabet in no time!
Thanks everyone for downloading and learning the Arabic Alphabet!
In this update, we added support to iOS 13.1 squashing couple of bugs along the way. Enjoy!
Your feedback helps us improve your experience through ongoing updates. Let us know what you think of this update by writing a review in the AppStore. Thank you for your feedback and support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Meget sjovt og lige til
Super, bare vid at intet er gratis!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.