With mobile banking, you can handle most of your banking matters and get an overview of your finances anytime, anywhere. Mobile bank is designed for the iPhone, but works on iPad and iPod Touch as well.
You must be a customer to log on to mobile banking. Sign in to your netbank and create an username and password - then you're ready to get started.
WHEN YOU ARE LOGGED IN, YOU MAY:
* View account history, with balances on all your accounts
* See Deposits
* See if there is untreated payments
* See future payments
* Swipp payments
* Transfer money to all accounts in Denmark
* Pay all giro
* Use the creditor register from your netbank
* Put payments in Outbox
* View and pay e-Card
* Lock card
* See the account terms
IF YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN, YOU MAY:
* Convert currency
* Call to lock card
* Find our branches and ATMs
* Finding answers in the FAQ
* Select languages (Danish / English)
This update contact improvements and bug fixes
These bugs were fixed:
- Positive balance on accounts could sometimes be shown in red
- On iOS 13 saved creditors could not be deleted
- On iOS 12.4 the app crashed when receiving the 4 digit pin via sms for approving payments
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.