The Beltone HearMax™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
• Beltone Imagine™
• Beltone Amaze™
• Beltone Trust™
• Beltone Boost Max™
• Beltone Boost Ultra™
• Beltone Rely™
The Beltone HearMax app lets you control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device. You can change programs, and make simple or more advanced sound adjustments and save them as favorites. The app helps you learn what you can do and how to do it. It can even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them. Last, but not least, you can have your hearing care professional update your hearing aid programs and send you new hearing aid software without taking a trip to the clinic.
Notes: Please contact your local Beltone representative for product and feature availability in your market. We recommend that the hearing aids run the latest software version. If in doubt, please contact your hearing care professional.
Beltone HearMax mobile device compatibility:
Please consult the Beltone app website for up-to-date compatibility information: www.beltone.com/compatibility
Use the Beltone HearMax app to:
• Enjoy Beltone Remote Care: Request help with your hearing aid settings from your hearing care professional and receive new settings and software updates.
And use these direct control and personalization options:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your Beltone streaming accessories
• Adjust speech focus as well as noise and wind-noise levels with Sound Enhancer (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble, middle and bass tones to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – you can even tag to a location
• Monitor the battery status of your rechargeable hearing aids
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus manager: Adjust sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Breaker Pro. Select Nature Sounds (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
For more information please visit www.beltone.com/hearmax or the support site via the link in the app store.
The update includes improvements to stability and connectivity.
Ratings and Reviews
Jeg oplever jævnligt at app’en taber forbindelsen til apparaterne eller pludseligt virker kun det ene 😡
Nu må i altså få opdateret jeres app så der fungere sammen med appels iOS 13.2. Opdateringen fra appel er snart 4 uger gammel.
App’en virker ikke
App’en virker ikke ved IOS 13.2. Har heller ikke virket ved IOS 13.1.
Det må snart løses !!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GN Hearing Care Corporation
- 286.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021, Beltone
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.