Please note: Blue-Bot Floor Robot is compatible with any iPad with version 3.0/4.0+ EDR / BLE Bluetooth i.e. iPad3 and later.
Download the app to control Blue-Bot, the new addition to the TTS floor robot family. The app enables you to write an algorithm, send it and then Blue-Bot will follow your instructions. There are numerous features, which make writing algorithms both fun and educational.
Use explore mode to develop algorithms:
- Step by step programming. Instructions are added to the list and once happy place Blue-Bot back at the start and press go.
- Drag and drop programming. Just drag your instructions into the left hand bar to save
- Include repeats to make things even more fun
- Program 45 degree turns.
Challenge mode will add complexity into the algorithm:
- Blue-Bot will add random obstacles, adding complexity to the algorithm needed
- One or even two directional buttons can be removed
- Random instructions can be generated, you must predict which square Blue-Bot will end up.
Children can also record themselves saying a command and can assign it to a button on Blue-Bot. As the algorithm progresses, they will hear themselves giving the instructions.
Pairing: Blue-Bot DOES NOT need to be manually paired with an iPad. If bluetooth is enabled on the iPad and a Blue-Bot is switched on and available, the app will connect automatically.
This app can be installed in older iPads but will have limited functionality and CANNOT be used to control a Blue-Bot floor robot.
Ratings and Reviews
I World love it if the app had a feature where I Can move more than maximum 10 steps in one direction. We had made a big field, but the bot stops when it reaches the end of the virtuel map.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.