Nautical charts for cruising, fishing, sailing, diving and all your activities on the water. Get the same detailed marine and lake charts and advanced features as on the best GPS plotters.
> TRY FOR FREE: Download and get a trial for all our charts and features for a limited time.
> SUBSCRIBE: Start your 1 YEAR subscription to:
- Download chart layers for offline use (permanent).
- Access daily updates, chart overlay and advanced features (renewable).
Use the same subscription on smartphones and tablets. Simply log in with the same account in all your Boating apps.
THE SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES:
> CHART LAYERS FOR OFFLINE USE
- NAUTICAL CHART: This accurate and thorough map of lakes and marine areas is continuously updated.
- SONARCHART™: This 1’ (0.5 m) HD bathymetry map with extraordinary bottom contour detail is enhanced by millions of sonar logs contributed by boaters such as you.
- COMMUNITY EDITS and ACTIVECAPTAIN® COMMUNITY: Join a bigger crowd! Get more local information from the Navionics and the Garmin ActiveCaptain boating community.
- U.S. GOVERNMENT CHARTS (NOAA): These charts are available with the following coverage areas: USA, U.S. and Canada, Mexico, Caribbean to Brazil, Pacific Islands, Asia and Africa.
> DAILY CHART UPDATES: The most current charts with more than 2,000 updates made every day.
- CHART OVERLAY
NAVIONICS SATELLITE OVERLAY WITH SONARCHART SHADING: a unique perspective of underwater topography at a glance.
TERRAIN: shows roads and useful points of interest on land.
SATELLITE: satellite images provided by a third party.
- DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING*: Creates a suggested route, from a real starting point to a real ending point, based on chart data and navigation aids. It provides advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to waypoint, fuel consumption and more.
- ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS: Customize chart views to change chart-overlay combination, highlight shallow areas, target multiple fishing ranges and more.
- WEATHER AND TIDES: Access real-time weather data along with daily and hourly forecasts, and get wind, weather buoys, tides and currents overlaid on your map.
- GPX IMPORT/EXPORT: Easily handle your tracks, routes and markers. Share, store and display them on different apps, plotters and other devices.
- AIS: Connect the app to a compatible Wi-Fi AIS receiver to see nearby targets overlaid on the map, in real-time. No internet connection needed.
- PLOTTER SYNC: Owners of compatible plotters can transfer routes and markers, update charts and more.
- TIMELINE: Enjoy looking back at your trips in the track timeline.
After 1 year, you can renew your subscription or keep using your maps with free features.
- SONARCHART™ LIVE: Create your own 1’ (0.5 m) HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating. Connect the Boating app wirelessly to a compatible sonar/plotter. You can also automatically share your sonar logs, which helps us improve charts.
- Includes track, route, distance, markers, wind forecasts, map options, sync my data, share location and more.
- Updates are available with iOS 9.0 or higher. An iPad device with Wi-Fi® connectivity locates your approximate position if it is connected to Wi-Fi. An iPad Wi-Fi + 3G model operates similarly to an iPhone device with regard to GPS.
*Autorouting is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
[+] Your maps will never look the same:
- Get the new NAVIONICS SATELLITE OVERLAY WITH SONARCHART™ SHADING: a unique perspective of underwater topography at a glance. Download it from Menu>Download maps> “+” > SonarChart Shading > Download. Available with an active subscription.
- Easily unfold the different chart layers-overlay combinations thanks to the new redesigned Map Option section. Go to Menu>Map Option.
[+] Route color has changed for better viewing. Goodbye blue, hello magenta.
[+] We also added some new cool marker icons.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have bought your old app, Denmark and Greenland HD but when i enter my email adress it says i don`t have anything to restore??
Developer Response ,
Dear Kasmort, make sure you have logged into the new universal App Boating with the same email you had used as Navionics Account into your former App Denmark&Greenland HD, so the migration will move automatically all your previous purchases and favorites (routes, tracks and markers) for free. Then, double check your subscription into your profile >> Section "Me". In case of further help, contact us from within your App Menu >>Submit Feedback, referencing case # 466383 and adding your last receipt of payment (https://tinyurl.com/yc9y5c2q). Thank you.
Have to again!
I have bought your old app ‘EUROPE’ you made updates and made it all new great! But Why do i have to pay 397kr again to be able to ise your new features!
That is unheard, that one has to pay twice! And cannot find an e-mail to write to you personally, so have to write ot her and hope you reply!
Developer Response ,
Rita, our apps are a one-time purchase that comes with a subscription free for one year. This includes access to Chart Updates and Advanced Features. After the first year expires, you still have access to downloaded charts and basic app features, or you can choose to renew the subscription. For more information, please see our tutorial article regarding this topic https://sforce.co/2Td0vXK or contact us from the App Menu >>Submit Feedback, referencing case # 465778, thank you!
Seriøst godt. Godt det meget nemmere at navigere. Har oplevet et par crash. Ved ikke om det er fordi min telefon er lidt træt eller appen lige mangler en opdatering.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the 5 stars. If this crashing behavior persists, feel free to email us from within your app (Menu-Submit feedback) in English, German, Italian, French or Spanish, referencing case #437895 and send a small description of your experience along with the proof of purchase emailed to you by Apple (https://tinyurl.com/yd83q3ew), so we can be in direct contact. Thank you.
- NAVIONICS S.R.L.
- 196.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Navionics Srl a socio unico © 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Autorouting 35,00 kr
- Nav Module 17,00 kr
- Advanced Map Options 35,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.